Pause

A/n so I realized that I posted the last two chapters in the wrong order I don't know how to fix that yet and I am going to fix it but it's gonna take me a while so all I can tell y'all to do is to skip that one chapter read another one and then go back and read it because that's the way supposed to go so I know I messed up the flow little bit and that's my fault.

Lynn woke up in a confused state and she was not having it she was livid how dare this man try to attack her, professed his love to her while he is trying to cage her like she's some wild animal. Looking a round the room she took notice of if figure standing in the shadows. Whit out missing a beat Len was across the room slapping him across the face.

He mean mugged her as the sting from her slap had him recalling in confusion. Taking this chance Len chewed him out.

"I don't know who you think you are but I am. It playing this sick game with you, take me home now our we are gonna have problem burger of us is leaving this room unless one of us is in a body bag."

Amused by her out burst Ale ignored her rant and tried to pull her into his arms. To bad she was not feeling that at all. Len started swinging as hard as she could at his face trying to knock him out. Ale bobbed and weaved trying to doge her blows, quickly getting fed up with her he grabbed her wrists and shoved her towards the wall. Towering over her he growling in anger. Len looked him straight in the eyes  ready to fight to the death if she had to, just to escape this crazy man.

Love I think you don't understand that your playing with fire and you will get burned he stated through clench teeth. Choking her to get his point across. Len was gasping for air trying to push this Barbarian off her. Amorè you can not escape me you will bare my children and stand by my side til death do us part He smashed his lips to hers biting her lips so he can stick his tongue down her throat. Your mine and you better start remembering that.