Caiter to you

A/n I love you guys so much. You guys have gave me a reason to get up in the morning. I tried to make this update before the holidays, but work was kicking me . 

Len can say she respects this strange man even tho he had messed up ways, he has earned her trust. Ale broke free from there hug and led Len back towards the car. After the are securely in the the back seat the driver takes off towards another undisclosed location. Immersed in the comfortable silence in side the car Len could not help stare at this man. He has changed her perspective, but don't get it twisted she is not dumb enough to just forget how he kidnaped her , but the fact he did this for her proves he can't be too bad even tho he is crazy.

The car came to a stop and Len waited for Ale to signal for her to come. Grabbing her hand he pulled her out of the car. Len straiten out her  dress before taking ales arm. They walked to the doors of a beautiful restaurant. The building was massive two stories. The place was a illuminated  with a soft glow. People where laughing and chatting with there companions the sight was beautiful.

Walking in the host led them to a nice two seated table of to the side that gave them a little bit more privacy. Staring into his eyes Len could not deny how handsome Ale is. She was so lost in memorizing every inch of his face she did not notice the big gleaming smile that was om Ale's face as he watched her check him out. He longed for the moment his wife well soon to be wife will look at him with just as much want as he has for her.
The waiter came by their table and took their orders.

They ate and talked about their future and shared things about each other. Len told him straight up she is not happy about how they came to be but she is willing to try. Ale was over come with joy his woman was giving him a chance he has a real chance. They ended the night back at the mansion. Where they Laid in bed talking about any and every thing. Before closing their eyes Len kissed Ale on the cheek before wishing him a good night. It was not a full kiss but it was a start.

A/n so i notice this chapter is short and I  sorry it will be better next time i promise 😭😭😭😭