Boy you Betta

A/n heyyyyy I know I have been gone for a long time but let me tell y'all life has been throwing me under the bus then backing up and running me over again. But I am here now so maybe I can get some more chapters out.

Len was pissed. This man is stubborn and disrespectful. He lost his mind if he thought she was going to marry his crazy attitude having don't know no means no infuriating butt. Crossjng her arms she breaths a heavy sigh and sits on the bed not taking her eyes off the jerk infrony of her.

"what do you get out of this? Like really what do you want me for? " Len raised an eyebrow as she waited for him to answer.   Is it not obvious you shall be mine and only mine I chose you and that's all you need to know. He stated with all seriousness as he walked up to her.

When Ale got close enough to touch her. He placed his hand on her chin, forcing her to look up at him. He smirked at her as he rubbed his thumb over her jaw. Len didn't know how to react to this man who obviously had the power to kill her if he wanted to but she definitely didn't want him to think he can walk all over her. She bit her lip and glared at him as hard as she could putting everything ounce of hate she had in her stare. Ale laughed at her attempt to seem menacing. He bent down and forced a kiss upon her lips biting her lips so he can gain intrance.

Mi amoré you will learn that I am not here to hurt you I am here to love you but I will not be made a fool by you. You will listen and you will stay by my side and bare my children. In return you will not have to worry about nothing I will take care of you and respect you. Ale ran his fingers through her hair saying with her soft strands. Len sat their taking in everything he said and the situation she is in right now. She knew that if she wanted to leave him she had to bid her time and may e being with him might not be as terrible but she is seriously doubting that. "If you at me I get to kill you" Len stated after thinking it over. He chuckled  course my dear you can have my life if I break your heart . Len just hummed as response.

Tired from the emotional roller coaster that is now her life Len looked at Ale who was still playing in her hair. Some reason he looks almost normal standing there humming some song she never heard of while twisting and rubbing her hair stands like there is nothing more interesting. It brought a strange sensation to her heart pushing back those thoughts she clears her throat catching Ale's attention.

"Where is our room.? I know this is not it cause you seem to be on the more boogier side. " ale nods his head and grabs her hand dragging her up from the bed and towards the door. If you try to run I will shoot you in your legs . Disturbed bye what he said Len allows him to drag her through a series of hall ways.

Finally they reach the front of big Double doors. Ale pushed them open dragging Len behind him locking the door behind them. Len looked around in awe of the room it was huge. There where neutral gray and bage colored theme in the room everything was bright with purple accent pieces scattered about. Len loved this room it was exactly like how she would decorate her own room if she had the coin.

Do you like mi donna I made this for you for us . this place is ours this is where your body will become mine and maybe your heart as well. Ale kissed the side of her head giving her a tour of the walk in closet and the in suite bathroom and the balcony. "I am not sleeping with you with out a ring on this finger. I am not some hoe you met on the street. " Len told him point blank. She was not gonna play house with this phsycopath if he wanted her he is gonna have to make a vow before her and God. She not playing with him. I already made the plans for the wedding we marry in 4 days . I am glad we are on the same page you shall be mine tile death . Ale gleamed with excitement as he stated his plans kissing her on the forehead he grins and steps back.

I have to go my love you stay here. I will have some one bring you food later. I shall not be long your close you know where they are I will be back please behave while I am gone.  ale quickly turns around with out a second glance and walks to the double doors. Closing and locking them as he leaves. With nothing else to do Len showers and throws on a random shirt and later down in her new room planing on taking a nap before she has to deal with Ale again.