A wild gamer appears!

Everyone was silent as I stared at each of them. The Stolls kept fidgeting as I kept staring at them the longest. Drew kept glancing at me in worry before moving her gaze to the Stolls.

"Lord Perseus, are you sure those two are the ones that unite the three? What is it that stops you, the heir of all three kingdoms, from uniting them?" Bast exclaimed making everyone but Drew and I jump.

I entwined my fingers and pressed my lips on them as I gave Connor a calculated gaze. "The sons of Hermes are descendents of the pharaoh Ramses, my incarnation. The reason why I won't be able to unite the demigods and magicians is that I will be fighting in the front line against Loki himself."

I stared at Carter when I saw him look unsure. "Yes CK? Have anything to say?" He snapped his eyes at me. "Um, well who...is the champion of Lord Ra?"

"Well he's-" I frowned as my cellphone went off, stopping my words. I sighed and pulled out the phone hearing the voice of Nick Fury. "Stark, we need you and Tanaka to go to Germany," I glanced around me stopping at Carter, Sadie and the Stolls.

"Can I bring four more people?" I heard a pause from Fury on his line. "If they can help them yes- On it eyepatch- you truly are Tony's nephew- just were in Germany?" Every magician was now staring at me since they only were hearing my side of the conversation. "Stuttgart Gala, Loki will mostly make his move there ." With that the one eyed man hanged up.

"Tanaka, Stolls, Kane suit up, next stop, Germany."

||||||

Thirty minutes, that's all it took for Sadie to make a mess of things in the tower. I started to rub my forehead in agitation, what was wrong with this girl? She's a magnet for trouble!

"Drew, get Connor and Sadie with you and protect the mortals, Travis, CK I need you to cause some mayhem when I tell you that Loki is coming, when we get to Germany, FOLLOW DREW'S AND MY COMMANDS, got it. I just hope Fury understands." I sigh as I spread my wings out and put on my armor which was designed similarly to uncle Tony's suit but also like the Greek armor I usually wear.

"Drew take the jet and take the rest with you, I'll fly over there and try to not cause any damage to property, again." I felt Carter and Drew sweatdrop while Sadie and the Stolls snickered at me.

As I took off into the skies I felt the air shift. I glanced next to me to see Tempest, Jason's horse.

"Um, Tempest? What are you doing here?"

The wind spirit just stared at me like if I was stupid. 'What's happening, my peasant is worried since the shift in power ever since December started.'

I stared at the storm of a horse. "Oh! You mean Jason? He's your peasant? Wow. Anyways, the Norse god Loki is here for the Tesseract and well let's just say Earth ain't happy about it."

The wind spirit nodded in understatement , 'oh Blackjack says Sup boss, whatever that means' I frowned at Tempest as he disappears with a laugh. I look down to see Captain America talking to Loki while everyone else was bowing at the ram head. "You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

Really not the time Miss America. "Drew, Connor Sadie protect the mortals now ,CK, Travis take out the clones, Loki is mine."