Battle of the Gods!

Hey guys, next chapter of Egyptian Thrown, Yuugi and Percy will both be Tony in a sense. Drew will be a mixture of Natasha and Bruce

I started to look around the forest of Europe. This has got to be the most stupidest family feud ever! Loki just had to go insane didn't he. Thor just couldn't control his adopted brother and Yuugi couldn't stop to think, though now that I think of could be the s.c.h.o.o.l.'s fault or maybe stress from Adrien's yapping.

I looked to the side to see the two Norse gods talking or more like yelling at each other. I glared and flew towards Thor, we had Loki first!

"Now listen here brother, I-"

At that moment I knocked the blonde thunder god off the mountain, my wings giving me more speed as I threw the god to the ground.

"I'm listening" I heard from Loki as Thor grunted at the impact of the fall. Thor rolls himself up and glared at me as I stood near him but far enough to dodge the power of said god.

"Do not touch me again!" Thor spat as I just kept staring at him. I could feel two gazes on our figures as I touched my arm bracelet and my armor appeared on my wings and body.
"Then don't take my stuff." I said emotionless as Thor reached for his hammer.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with." I raised an eyebrow at his words. I looked around the forest as if trying to find an answer. "Shakespeare in the park?" I heard a chuckle to my right and I glanced to see an assassin dressed Yuugi. "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Yuugi said trying to subdue him amusement at Thor's incredulous face.

"This is beyond you, winged man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!" Yuugi stopped laughing as I started at Thor blankly making both gods fidget.

"He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of our way...blondie," Yuugi said putting up his hood and ready to take off after the raven hair god.

Thor was silently for a second, then a look of rage crossed his face. Thor glares at the retreating form of the assassin and pulls Mjölnir, pulls back and throws it, and knocking Yuugi clear across into a tree. I looked at Yuugi in surprise as he stands up from the fallen tree with a serious expression. "Okay, you want to dance, let's dance tourist."

I glanced to the mountain side to see Loki watching in amusement as the two elementists started to fight. Thor raises his hand making Mjölnir fly back to his hand. Thor swung the hammer, summoning a ray of electrical energy. I frowned and walked up to the blonde god and blasted him with energy from my hand boosters knocking the 'Mighty god' to his ass. I flew back up and knocks Thor into a tree. "The two of you need to stop!" Thor, kneeling on the ground, pulls Mjölnir to his hand, raises it to the skies and pulls in lightning and thunder pointing the hammer at me and the outpouring of bolts lighting increases in intensity. I fell back to a fallen tree as I saw Yuugi reach for his knives.

"Power at 400% capacity." JARVIS said inside my suit. "How about that?" I appreciate that Thor did that for me, now I the more power. I fired energy mixed in with my power of fire from my hand boosters, pushing Thor to his knees. Like two gunslingers ready to draw, both Thor and Yuugi flew/ran towards each other and meet in the middle and ascend up. Yuugi slashed a knife at Thor's cheek making him bleed ichor, as he kneed him in the gut. Thor grunted at the impact of the hard knee to his abdomen but rammed his head towards Yuugi's lower rib. As Yuugi clutched his lower rib Thor hit him with Mjölnir sending him flying towards the mountains. I could feel Yuugi's anger rising which made him released his vectors. The invisible arms grabbed the Norse demigod and flinged him to the mountain making it crack at the force of the throw. Thor shook himself off from the mountain, which now had a Thor shaped whole on it, and the blond took a stance and walked around, facing the tri-colored teen, both of them waiting for the other to take the next shot. Finally the Norse demigod had enough and ran toward Yuugi, fist ready to make contact with the tri-colored head's face when he dodged.