Connor Stoll

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, PJO, Kane Chronicles or Marvel Avengers

It's always three hours. Not a minute more, not a minute less. I guess it was drilled into me in the pit. I sighed as I walked on the halls of the Helicarrier at 2 o' clock in the morning. I kept looking around, memorizing the layout of the Helicarrier as I felt someone's gaze on me. I close my eyes as I stopped walking, took a deep breath as I felt the life force of the son of Hermes.

"Mr. Connor Stoll, why are you awake at this hour?"

I heard a soft snicker. "I should be saying that to you, princy." I sighed as I remembered Clarisse's nickname for me 'Pricy' this, sounded very similar. Connor sighed when he saw that I wasn't going to answer him on the response.

"I couldn't sleep." I felt him walk to my side as I listened and looked at him. "Why's that?" My voice becoming soft, reminding me of how mom used to talk to me when I was talking to her about a quest.

Connor sighed, running his fingers through his sandy blonde hair, blue eyes looking unnerved. "You said, Travis and I . . . were to bring Egypt, Greece and Rome together, but I don't understand. Why us."

I hummed as the two of us kept walking. "I lied," Connor's head snapped towards me in surprise. "What!"

My seagreen eyes meeting his bluebell eyes. "I lied, you, Travis, Sadie, CK, Reyna and Jason will be the ones to unite them. I will lead you as your Prince but I will only guide not act. The six of you will be in battle in New York, protecting the mortals while the three chosen leader will be fighting with 'Earth's mightiest heroes'. For Egypt it will be the grandson of Aphrodite and Hecate, the champion of Ra; Yuugi Mutou. For Greece it will be the daughter of Aphrodite, champion of Isis; Drew Tanaka and for Rome, the son of Poseidon, Neptune and Ra, heir of the three kingdoms; me."

Connor stared at me in awe and strangely, pride. "Oh, by the way, you never answered my question. Why are you up so late? Shouldn't you get some sleep, Prince Charming?"

I smirked at the teen. "You know, many people have flirted with me, but non have ever called me Prince Charming."

Connor froze then started to glow red at my words, making a laugh erupt from my chest. "I'm joking, I have insomnia," I finally said after laughing. Connor looked at me in surprise, I guess he didn't think I had any problems with health.

"Why? You seem pretty healthy to me."

I shook my head and smiled softly, the same smile I inherited from mom. "I have ADHD, Dyslexia, PTSD, insomnia, and anorexia nervosa. I may seem healthy, the medical records say I'm healthy but I'm a complete mess. I may be seventeen but I have been on two wars, have lead many battles, I have watched as my comrades die in front of me. With all that, I have adjusted my body to tolerate many challenges, gaining insomnia and anorexia from that."

Connor looked at me as I started to squirm under his gaze. "Yes?"

"Your highness— Percy, I hate when they use my title — oh okay, I wanted to be sure since some of the gods get offended when they're not called by their titles. Um, well how, do you know Jason and Reyna?"

I didn't even falter in my step but kept walking, Connor not that far from me. "As Prince, I must know the leaders of who I am one day going to rule. But the thing is, I go beyond that, I learn who are the new generation, the old, all of the demigods, legacies and magicians I know them as if I was their best friend." Connor smiled softly at my words. "That must be a lot of people to know. Um, Percy, if you are a demigod of Greek mythology why didn't you go to camp?"

I looked to the east, seeing the sun rise and smiled sadly. "And who said I haven't?"

Connor stared at me in confusion before I vapor traveled to the lab, not wanting to talk anymore. I stared at my hands as I felt regret overcoming my system. I clutched the last two pieces of jewellery my mother had: her ring, and a locket with a picture of dad(Paul), Logan and me. I put in another after the funeral: a picture of dad and mom in the hospital holding a baby Logan.

I sighed as my eyes rolled back and was sucked into a flashback.

|||||

Tears streamed down Annabeth's face as Luke/Kronos and I crashed blades making the both of us glare. Raging sea storms against Cold gold orbs. Choked sob bouncing around us.

"Luke! You promised! Family, Luke!"

Gold turned to shocking blue, the se blue that I saw in Connor's eyes. I saw regret and realization in the eyes of my enemy, he looked down at the dagger in my hand."Give me the dagger,"

|||||

Smack. I held my cheek as I saw Drew, Sadie, Steve and Yuugi in front of me. I scanned and saw that Drew was the one that slapped me, with her hand going down to her side again. "It's five in the fucking morning! What triggered it?"

I looked down as I felt Steve's sympathetic but understanding gaze. I smiled behind the shadows of my face, "Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all of its pupils." I felt Drew and Yuugi flinch at my words. From where I was kneeling I felt CK and the Stoll brothers wake up.

"We don't have time for this, Mutou, I need you have to teach Travis light magic while Sadie will teach him combat magic. CK and I will do the same for Connor, oh and Rogers, I don't need pity."

With that I turned to kick them out of the lab. "JARVIS don't let anyone in unless I tell you to."

"Alright sir."

My eyes connected with blue eyes before the door shut. There is a barrier around me, Stoll, and I'm not going to let it fall without a fight.

Short but simple

Song of the chapter: Troublemaker ~ Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida

Ja Ne