Chance encounter

(Read the description first to get a little backstory)

You arrive at Starling City you decide to stay at a good looking motel for the night. You drop your luggage near the door deciding to unpack in the morning. Then you fall like a rock on the motel bed. You pull the blankets over you're self but before youre able to get comfy you hear a noise outside.

"Let go of me!" A young sounding women shouted." Shut up"a male voice says.Then you hear a car rapidly pull up. You hear the car door open and a man yells" Get that girl in here" The women's screams turned muffled.

When you realize what's going on you jump out of bed,rush to the door and when you arrive outside you see a van driving off but you're able to get a picture of the license plate on your phone,and now you're hell bent on finding these kidnapers.

3 days later

You finally did it you found the kidnapers hideout. It was an abandoned warehouse. Outside you spots a van you open youre  phone and ser that the license plate is the same as the one that took the young woman. Filled with determination you climb on top of the warehouse you scout inside looking through the skylight. You notice none of the kidnapers are armed with guns just knifes.

Inside a man decides to sit down right under the skylight you were using. "Bad choice" You said to yourself, and dropped through the skylight and onto the man knocking him out. The other kidnapers stood there shocked.Until one shouted "Big mistake!!!"

The kidnapers rush towards you. One tries to stab you with his knife. But you move back and to the side. When the knife misses you, you grab the mans hand and break it. As soon as you're finished another attacks slicing at you.You keep pulling your self back until you hits a wall. Knowing you need a way out you look around, and notice a leed pipe on the wall. You rip it out and hit the man slicing at you over the head knocking him out. Then you throw the lead pipe across the room hitting the last kidnaper on the head knocking him out.

Content with your work. You grab a knife and sprints towards that young women. Who was passed out and tied up. You carefully cut the rope from her wrists and legs and picks her up. You turned around and see the man who You knocked out when you dropped through the skylight getting up. But before you can react he pulls out a pistol hidden in his coat and points it directly at you.

You tenses up and flinched preparing to get shot. But instead you hear something hit the ground. You look up and see a woman with a bow staff.

The woman approaches you and says. "(C/N)? I've heard about you in the news. Never thought I'd see you in Starling "You are surprised THE Canary knows who you are

"I'm on a trip And saw this girl get taken so I came after here"

You look up at her and notice she looks concerned and she says "Are you okay?" You notice she's staring at your waist and look down at it and notice you got cut during the fight.

In your head you say "Must've not felt it because of the adrenaline damm that hurts"

"Come on (c,n) I've got a couple of friends who can take care of that wound"

"What about the girl?"you say."I called the cops she'll be fine".The Canary says

You happily say "Ok take me to your friends"She helps you up,lays the girl down and.Lets you grab onto her since your adrenaline wore of and that cut is starting to sting a lot.

On you're way out you say"Oh by the way my names (y,n) nice to meet you.

She replies"I'm Sara Lance pleasure""Hey how did you know I was here"(y,n) asks.

"I was in the neighborhood and heard the skylight break just a chance encounter I guess"She smiles at you as you both exit the building.

End

Part 2 coming soon