Ring

{Y,n Pov}

"How about this one?"Laurel says pointing at the 50th ring you've seen today

"I don't like it"you say

"We've been to 5 jewelers already"Laurel says

"We could check downtown"Suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder you turn and see Felicity

"Hey Felicity,What are you doing here?"you say pulling her in for a hug while your mind races to find an excuse to why your in a jewelry store

"My laptop charger broke had to come buy a new one"

Whilst Felicity hugs Laurel she asks"What are you two doing in a jewelry store"

"Oh I wanted to get (Y,n) opinion on how some rings looked on me"Laurel says trying to deceive her

Felicity gulps down a mouthful of her smoothie and replays"Yea but why are you looking for engagement rings"suddenly her eyes widen and she begins to choke on her smoothie.Laurel helps her out and when she's finished Felicity looks at you and says"Fir the love of god propose soon because I can't keep a secret"

For the next few hours Laurel and Felicity helped you pick out the perfect ring.You also asked Quentin for his blessing the police captain actually shed a tear or two while he said yes.Now all you had to do was ask Sara and you already had a plan

You and Sara were both in your joint apartment you told Sara that you wanted to take her out of n a date

"Did you grab your coat?"You ask her

"Yea I'm ready to go"you notice a strain of her on Sara's face you move it to the back of her ear while taking a moment to caress her cheek Sara almost seems to melt in your hand.You pull her in for tender kiss,after you two stop kissing Sara's intense blushing becomes clear

"So where we going?"Sara asks while blushing

"It's a surprise here grab my hand"

"Ok"Sara grabs your hand in an instant you teleport you both

"Where are we?"Sara turns to you and sees you panting heavily."You ok?"

"Yea that just took a lot out of me mostly because of the distance"

"So where are?"Sara says while the moonlight illuminates her face

"Hub City I reckon you remember this building"you point to the ruins of the building you "died" in

"Why are we here,This place bring back bad memories"

You grab her hand an you two begin walking around the ruined building.You explore the inside or what's left it anyway.You two talk about that night about why you sacrificed yourself and how that made Sara feel,how it affected her,the sleepless nights you two had.After a while of walking and talking you reach the room that hold the now destroyed arch(teleporter)that sent you away.

"Remember what I told you here?"you ask as you touch the broken arch

"Yes I do,You promised we'd see each other again,you came through with it"

"Well I have somewhere else I want us to go shall we?"you extend you hand to Sara again

In an instant you two appear back in Starling City right next to the restaurant you two first had your first date in after you recover from the temporary exhaustion you two go in.You two are sit in the same table you had before.After dinner Sara takes a moment to visit the bathroom you take advantage of this and sneak into the kitchen.You walk over to the chef who is actually the owner of the restaurant previously you had talked to him and told him you were dining with Sara the day of the shooting he remembered you and Sara and was more than happy to help with you your engagement plan.

"Are you all set?"you ask

"Of course I just need the ring"the chef say.You hand over the ring in its box."I'll have the waiter give it to you when you ask for dessert,Lets pray bullets don't interrupt your date tonight haha!"

You head back to your table relieved Sara hasn't returned yet.You sit down and when Sara returns you ask her what she wants for dessert after she picks out her desired treat you wave down the waiter and ask him for the dessert.After a brief time of waiting and chatting the waiter walks over to your table with the dessert he puts it down in the middle of the table and discretely hands you over the ring in its box.After some time of waiting for the perfect moment you just decide to do it.You stand up but while you find the courage to ask her Sara stands up also.

"You ok?"Sara asks

"Yes I just wanna ask you this?"You kneel down on one knee,the restaurants patrons all turn to you and Sara"Sara Lance I know things haven't exactly been easy but we've gotten through it,whether we're apart or together,You are the bravest,toughest most loving person I've ever met and so I wish to ask you"you grab her hand as tears of joy begin escaping Sara's eyes.You open take out the ring and open its box"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"Sara pulls you in for a hug and then a kiss.The restaurant patrons begin clapping and you put the ring on Sara's finger

Meanwhile outside Laurel and Felicity were bawling their eyes out turns out they were watching you two ever since you two arrived at the restaurant.