Old habits

Recap

"Sara?"you say not knowing if this is a dream or not

Sara's arms begins to shake just as yours did.You remove your cloak from your head.When your face is revealed Sara jumps on you wrapping feet around your back while her arms wrap around your neck.
Her sudden weight pins you agains a wall as her lips meet yours in what feels like forever.Tears of joy begin to escape you and Sara's eyes.When she finally pulls away you say trying to catch your breath"I promised didn't I"

Sara doesn't respond but just pulls you in for another kiss.

End of Recap

{Snarts Pov}

I lean over to Rip"Rip why is the new (guy,girl) making out with Sara?"

"They were in a relationship a long time ago,let's just say Sara thought (he,she) was dead"

"Well what do we do,Sara's straddling (him,her)"

"I think it's best just to give them the room"

And with that being said I helped Rip move my dumbfounded teammates out of the bridge to give those two lovebirds some privacy.Although I did have a smirk on my face just thinking about all the ways I could annoy Sara and the new recruit.

{Sara's Pov}

When (Y,n) and I finally let go of each other.I sat on the floor with (him,her) and rested my head on (his,her) shoulders.

"What happened,how are you alive?"I asked

(Y,n) then explained everything that happened to (him,her).It all sounded awful.Although for me (he's,she's) been dead longer because u got stuck in 1958 it's pretty clear (Y,n) had it tougher.We spent hours alone in the bridge.I told (Y,n) everything that's happened to me,about the mission to stop savage,To be honest I didn't know what to do I'm normally the one coming back from the dead.I really believe maybe just maybe (Y,n) and I could still be together even after all this time maybe we just gotta take it slow.

{3 weeks later (Y,n) Pov}

You open your eyes to as a bucket of cold water wakes you from your unconscious state.

"Wakey Wakey"A voice says from the dark.Then the lights turn on to reveal Vandal Savage

"I don't believe we've met before I would recall such a formidable opponent so you must be new"

You try to lunge yourself at him but your pulled back by chains around your arms.

"Now,now I can't have you leave we're just getting to know each other,Now as I was saying you are quite the adversary I've lived through countless lifetimes and faced great warriors but you,you're diferentes for example this sword."He picks up your sword"I've never seen anything like it light but strong,And your scars"He points your sword at your scars that you got during the war"They show that you have been been through the agony that is war do you know what else they tell me?"

"That I'm gonna rip you apart"

"No they show that I can't break you,I can poke at you all day,I could bring to the edge of death and you wouldn't tell me where to find Chay Ara but the same can't be said for her"