Calamity

You rush down the stairs as soon as you see Felicity you ask"What happened!"

"We need to leave and go to Hub city now!"she says as she puts her laptop in a bag

"Oliver what's happening?"

"Barry called he said it was urgent they should be calling soon to explain but we need everyone mission ready.Pack everything you think you're gonna need"

"Ok"

You pack everything you think you may need.You pack your vigilante outfit,bow,sword etc.Soon everyone is packed and is awaiting Barry's call not long after Caitlyn is video chatting through Felicities computers.

"Ok everyone I'm sure you want to know what all the fuzz is well here at Star labs we have a satellite that actively monitors energy readings well yesterday it picked this up in Hub city".She then shows a diagram of Hub city."Alright so you see these red outlines those are all energy now this amount of energy would  be normal if it were around a power plant but it's coming out off and abandoned building"

Roy interrupts"Well what's so dangerous about that?"

"Well the danger is in the energy,12 hours ago there wasn't even half of the energy there is right now it's duplicating.If it continues at this moment pace by midnight tomorrow they'll be enough energy equivalent to a small nuclear bomb.If this energy were to escape it would be catastrophic.But the most important question is what is all this energy powering either way we need to know"

"Alright everybody pack there things?"

The entire room nods

{4 hours later}

You've been sitting in the teams van for 4 hours but you're still not in Hub city.Laurel fell asleep in the passengers seat her head rested against the window.Diggles driving while Oliver and Roy are driving in front of you guys with their motorcycles.Felicity's is in the back of the van with some headphones on analyzing some data and You are in the middle of the van with Sara sleeping on your shoulder and Thea sleeping against the window.

"Digger what time is it" You ask bored out of your mind

"Its 12:38 am were almost there"

You lest out a sigh as soon as you do Sara moves her head a little on your shoulder.You look up at Diggle and see him staring at you through the rear view mirror his eyes fall down the road as he lets out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny Dig?"

"It's nothing you two just remind me of Lyla and me when we were dating"

"Really?"

"Yea.You two really care for each other"

"Thanks Dig"As you say this Thea rest her head on your lap.As she finishes moving her head around you look out of the window and see a sign.

As she finishes moving her head around you look out of the window and see a sign