Not Dead

A/N So this chapter takes place after Legends of tomorrow ends since this has yet to happen characters might be missing (or dead) so this might not be 100% accurate.I might come back and and increase the detail in this chapter in the future.Now on to the chapter.

This is it your last day on the waverider,you last day as a "legend".Mixed is how the environment of the waverider felt,sure the team was excited to return to their on time but the saddened because it was over the waverider and its crew felt like family.

{Y,n Pov}

You were in your room packing.Nostalgia was inevitable as you packed all the momentos from all the different time periods you visited: a revolver gifted to you by Samuel colt,a portrait of you and Sara made by Leonardo da vinci,a flintlock pistol that George Washington gave you after the Battle of Trenton etc.

"Ready to go?"Sara says as she walk in the room

"Yea"you zip up your duffle bag

You and Sara head for the exit.You exchange goodbyes with the rest of the team one last time.Some of them where headed for Central City the only one who was coming with you and Sara was Ray.Once you were at the exit  the hatch opens up revealing the familiar skyline of Starling City

Once you were at the exit  the hatch opens up revealing the familiar skyline of Starling City

"Look at that view"You say as you gaze at Starling

"Look at I'm gonna live it"As Ray says that he jumps of the waverider.He begins flying throughout the city's skyscrapers.

Soon enough the waverider land in a clearing.Rip approaches you and Sara

"This is your stop"Rip says

"It's been an honor captain"

"The honors all mine (Y,n)"

Sara pulls Rip in for a hug.When she's done you both disembark the waverider.You both watch as it takes off on route to Central city.

"So what now?"Sara ask you

"Everyone thinks I'm dead let's prove them wrong"

"Who should we tell first?"

"We're gonna need a place to stay so how about Laurel"(Arrow S4,E18 spoiler just continue reading if you're not caught up,I know Laurel died but I still wanted to add her in)

{Sara's Pov,30 minutes later}

I knock on my sister apartment door for the second time,when I reach to knock the third time the door suddenly opens.

"Sara!"Laurel screams out

"Hey Sis-"Laurel suddenly hugs me with back breaking strength"Come in,Come in!"
Laurel drags me in into her apartment then couch.