Aftermath

{Y,n point of view}

Don't leave me!
Don't leave me!

These were the last words (y,n) heard as everything went black.You open youre eyes again.Your vision is so blurry you can only notice you're in a white room.You try to move but youre body rejects the action entirely.

Your neck is a bit bruised but you decides to have a look around from your bed.You look to the left and see a small metal table,also a tall metal pole You drag youre eyes to the top an see an Iv bag filled with water or a clear liquid it's hard to tell with such blurry vision.But you can also make out a light blue curtain

You feel some movement to your right you move your eyes as fast as you can and see a nurse.She approaches a small vase filled with flowers.You notice a tag on the vase but you can't make out the name.You let out a small grunt in an attempt to get the nurses attention.She hears the grunt and approaches you and leans over the bed and says "Are you awake?" You grunt once more.The nurse shocked runs of screaming "Doctor! Doctor!"

{Sara's Pov}

"Don't leave me!"

Sara looks up and sees the restaurants in ruin,bullet holes filed the walls,along with broken glass and the bodies of injured and dead people.

The chef stumbles out of the kitchen unhurt.Sara yells at him "Chef call a an ambulance".The chef respond "I already have" And runs towards Sara "Young lady your friends losing a lot of blood I have a first aid kit but we need to help the others"

Not long after that Scpd and ambulances arrive at the restaurant.The paramedics bust through the restaurants door with gurneys.Sara rushes the paramedics towards (y,n).A female paramedic checks youre pulls but it's very weak.They mount (y,n) on the gurney and put (him,her) in the ambulance.Sara goes to get on the back to accompany (him,her) to the hospital when she hears "Sara?"

She turns around and sees Detective Lance"Daddy?"

"Sara why are you here? Are you hurt?"Detective Lance asked worryingly

"I'm ok Dady I was out with a friend celebrating my birthday and the shooting happened.They got shot I gotta go.I promise I'll call you later tonight"Sara gets in the ambulance and soon after arrives at Starling general hospital.

They arrive at the hospital, the paramedics dismount (y,n) from the ambulance and rush (him,her) through the hospital doors,Sara following closely behind.A doctor stops the paramedics and says "What's wrong with (him,her)?""Multiple gun shot wounds in the chest and severe blood loss"The paramedic responded."Ok let's get him to the emergency room we need to operate him as soon as possible (he,she) probably has internal hemorrhaging"

They rush (y,n) towards the emergency room.Sara tries to follow.But she's stopped by a nurse

"I'm sorry miss the doctors will take care of your friend"

"But nurse"Sara's only able to say this before being interrupted by the nurse

"They will do everything we can to save your friend but they need space,The only thing you can do is do some paper work and be patient"

"Ok"Sara says visibly mortified

Sara grabs a clipboard she needs to fill out.It had questions like the name of the patient.Her account of what happened etc.But Sara doesn't do it.She just sits in the waiting room.Like a statue occasionally flipping the pen on her palm.Her mind a total blank,she already ran through every possible scenario in her head.

She's so unfocused she doesn't even notice Oliver until he kneels down in front of her and says.

"Sara are you ok?"

"I'm fine but (y,n)"

"I know Sara you're dad told me,You were at the shoot out and someone you were with got hurt really bad."Oliver demeanor is calm even thought is just a mask to calm Sara.

Oliver grabs Sara's hands and notices her palms are covered in blood "Sara you have blood on you,Let's make a deal I'll stay here the entire night,You go to Laurel's and stay there the night"

Sara stares back at Oliver and says"You know (y,n) pushed me,I was so in the moment I didn't realize the car pulled out a gun.

Oliver stays silent and Sara keeps talking

"(He,She) saved my life and I've only known (him,her) a couple months"

Oliver looks at Sara in the eyes " Go to Laurel's take a bath I'll stay here the entire night you have my world"

Sara gets up from her chair and hands the clipboard and pen over to Oliver.She hugs Oliver and Oliver kisses her forehead and says"(He's,She's)strong (he'll,she'll)make it"

Sara heads to Laurel's apartment.She probably doesn't know what's happened so she's trying to figure out how to break the news.

Sara reaches Laurel's apartment and knocks slowly on the door.

"Who is it?" Laurel asked with a hint of curiosity in her tone

"It's me,Sara"

"Oh come in the doors unlocked"

Sara slowly opens the door.She hears Laurel in the kitchen moving some cooking pans around.

Sara wanders into the dark living room.The wooden flor creaks the whole way.She leans against a wall.

"So what are you doing here so late"Laurel goes in to the living room and turns on the light

"Oh god! Sara are you alright?!"Laurel says when she notices the blood on Sara's hands

"I was at a dinner with (y,n), a car drove up and shot up the restaurant"Sara's voice cracks as relives the event.

Laurel gets visibly upset she can
probably guess where this is going.

"The night was going so well.(He,She) did this dumb thing were (he,she) told the kitchen staff it was my birthday.When we were about to have dessert the entire kitchen staff came out with a birthday cake.When I blew out the candle bullets started flying in"

Laurel grabs Sara"Sara come on you can tell me later,let's get you cleaned up"

Sara nods in agreement

Sara takes a shower and changes her bloody clothes.Sara lays down on Laurel's lap on the couch

"Oliver's with (y,n) in the hospital"

"Oliver will take care of (y,n)"Laurel says trying to comfort Sara

"You know (y,n) pushed me,I didn't notice the car and (he,she) saved my life"

"Shh get some sleep Sara we'll go to the hospital in the morning"

Sara falls asleep in Laurel's.By the morning they're both at the hospital.They spot Oliver:

"Oliver how's (y,n)"Laurel asks anxiously

"(He's,She's) fine the operation to remove the bullets was a success.But-"

"But what"Sara interrupts

"(He's,She's) in a coma"

Sara's and Laurels face fill with dread

The doctors don't know when (he'll,she'll)wake up"

"Can we see (him,her)"

"No Sara not yet"

Sara leans over to Oliver and says"Oliver were gonna hunt down the bastard who did this"

End