Mad world

{Olivers Pov}

Felicity gasps"Dead! What do you mean dead?"

I take the earpiece out of my ear and throw it on the ground I can't tell her this if it's not face to face.I see Diggle picking up Thea and running to the van.To my left I see Sara and Laurel crying into each other's shoulders.Suddenly I see Roy he's walking weakly while holding his waist I can tell he's in pain probably got cut with shrapnel.Suddenly I hear the sound of a car,Diggle appears in front of me in the van.He honks the vans horns and yells out."Come on we need to get out of here".I don't respond I just stay we're I was frozen in thought.Saras cries fill the air Laurel grand her and keeps repeating."We need to get outta here".Sara finally complies and gets in the van.Roy approaches me and says.

"Come on Oliver let's get outta here"He extends me the arm he was using to cover up his wound.The blood pours out through his
waist

I look at him and reach for his arm,he pulls me up and I get in the back of the van while Roy gets in the passenger seat.I grab Thea from here chair and place her head on my lap she's still unconscious but she's breathing normally.For the entire ride back to the Argus safe house there's absolute silence only interrupted by Sara's whimpers and Laurels saddened sniffles.I can't even look anyone in the face I just run my fingers through Theas hair it keeps be calm and stable.It reminds me of the days me and her would put on a movie and I would just wait for her to fall asleep.Id run my fingers through her hair and then carry her to her room.Those were simpler days.

We finally make it back to the Argus safe house.I grab The bridal style and walk through the doors.

"What happened to her?"Felicity worryingly asks

"She's just unconscious"I say as I lay her down on a bed

"Oliver"Felicity grabs my hand"What happened"?

Before I can get any words out Sara stumbles in she uses the wall as support for her to walk she's not hurt physically but god knows what she's going through.She leans against the wall and slowly slides down,Lyla appears

"Come on sweetie lets make sure you're alright"Laurel walks in"Cone on Laurel help me carry her"Lyla and Laurel grabs Sara's waist,Sara wraps her arms around their shoulders and the carry her to out of the room.

"Wait a second where's Barry"Cisco says

"I'm here"Barry walk in"I just ran around after the explosion I needed some space sorry I didn't make sure you guys were okay"

"Barry what the hell happened?"Oliver asks

"Caitlyn found a way to reduce the explosion.I was goons sacrifice myself but (y,n) kicked me out of the room literally (he,she,) said you all would make it out of the building in time so (He,She) locked me out"

Felicity begins crying,Oliver pulls her in for a hug.

"(He,She) gave (his,her) life so that all of us could live,(Y,n) died a hero"

{Theas Pov 30 minutes later}

I wake up must've gotten knocked out in that explosion.I sit on the bed I notice everyone's faces are filled with sadness and dread.

"What happened"I ask

Oliver approaches me"Thea there's something I gotta tell you"His tone puts me into a small panic Ollie only talk like this when something horrible has happened.