Valentine Day Special

It's Valentine's Day on the  weverider or at least that's what Martin said because he's been keeping track on the days that pass.You and Sara have been sharing a room for about 2 weeks.The rest of the team wasn't really informed of your decision until Ray one morning opened the door to Sara's room in order to wake her up and found you and her snuggling in bed.Which went like this

{3rd person Pov}

"Ray could you wake Sara up she promised to train with me."Kendra asks Ray

"Sure she probably just slept in."

Ray walks down the wave riders corridors on route to Sara's room.

He knocks on the door"Sara you awake? Kendra said you two had a training session"Ray didn't get a respond little did he know it was because Sara and (Y,n) were both sleeping inside like babies.

After a few seconds without an answer Ray knocks again."You ok Sara?"Rays louder tone makes (Y,n) shift in the bed but it's not enough to wake (him,her) it just made (Y,n) wrap (his,her) arms around Sara.

Ray begins getting frustrated"I'm coming in"Ray announces as he opens the door.Ray is stunned when he sees Sara and (Y,n) cuddling in their sleep.Ray attempts to tip toe out of the room but he accidentally but he stumbles over the rug which makes him hit the wall which make a loud "BANG!"

(Y,n) and Sara wake up they both pull out knifes from underneath the pillows.Ray puts his hands up"It's just me I didn't mean to interrupt"he says scared at the knifes pointed at him.

"Ray what are you doing in OUR room"Sara makes sure to emphasize the our in that sentence.

"Kendra and you have a training session and I didn't know you two were living together."

Sara lets Ray of the hook eventually word gets around you two were living together.Stein takes advantage and turn your old room into a study room.

{Present day(Valentines day)}

You have been preparing for Valentine's Day since Stein told you it was coming up.You've been preparing a nice dinner for Sara for a while now.Since Rip refuses to take you to any romantic period in history you have to settle use the waveriders new study.You talked to Kendra so that she could keep Sara busy until everything was prepared.

{Sara's Pov}

"Good morning"I tell my (boyfriend,girlfriend) as I walk into the bridge

"Hey sweetie"(Y,n) says as (he,she) kisses me in the forehead I always loved when (he,she) does that."Happy Valentine's Day"(Y,n) tells me."I totally forgot"I admit.

"That's ok I got something planed"(Y,n) says while smirking

"Well maybe I can give you another type of present"I say with my sexiest tone while pulling(Y,n) in for a kiss.

"Could you two stop your making me nauseous"Snart says interrupting my pdf session

"What are we melting your cold heart?"I say to Leonard in order to bother him

"Don't you have a sparing session with Kendra?"

"I do,I Breyer get going you big baby"I say as I walk out of (Y,n) hands and into the direction of where Kendra and I spar