Chapter 9

"What are you doing, Alondra-sama?" Yoru questions the odd pureblood that watches him with wide eyes. She kneels on her couch, resting her hands on the arm of the couch. It makes  him feel awkward to be watched so closely by her.

"Watching you." She tells him in a monotone. Like as if she weren't even focused on herself, only on what she's doing. He arches an eyebrow at her, and shakes his head, going back to his book. Yoru doesn't want to bother with it and overthink it. It's like she's in her own little world and does as she pleases to annoy him.

"DO SOMETHING!" Yoru drops his book a bit startled and frustrated as he drops his head to the table. He takes a breath so he doesn't snap at her for yelling.

"What are you talking about, Alondra-sama?! If I don't get an order, I don't know what to do!" He tells her, lifting his head from the book. Raising his voice a bit much at the pureblood, who smiles.

"That's better." Alondra says with a smirk. Yoru frowns at her, but also wonders what she's up to.

"What are you up to?" He questions her, and Alondra just grins wider. Loving the fact that he can't seem to figure out what is running through her head. "Alondra!" He says a bit impatiently, and forgetting to give her her proper title.

"Oh my, Yoru-kun, I had no idea we had that kind of relationship." Alondra says putting a hand to her chest, and trying to look bashful. He blushes as he realizes that he yelled out her name without any honorifics. He realizes Alondra's game, and glares at her. Alondra winks, and stands up from her seat.

"Ichijo-chan! Over here!" Alondra calls out, waving over the blond vampire that walks into class beside Kaname like the rest of the Night Class. They all look surprised to find Alondra and Yoru already in class before them all. Ichijo walks over to her, and smiles at her.

"Alondra-chan, you're early. What brings you here so early?" He questions taking his regular student seat beside the comfy couch Alondra is provided with. 

"I got bored. I wasn't sleepy, so I came to class early to wait, but no worries! The humans were all gone! So I didn't get into trouble by the Prefects!" Alondra says with a nod to her head. Making Ichijo lightly chuckle.

Yoru frowns at Ichijo, who talks at ease with Alondra like as if they were equals. It greatly displeases him that Alondra can look so carefree. He watches her smile and laugh. He watches her completely transfixed, her flushed cheeks as she continues to laugh, her shining eyes that slightly crinkle on the side when she smiles widely, the way she puts her longest three fingers to her bottom lip to keep from showing her smile, and the way her reddish-brown eyes travel around to look at the other smiling faces.

"How undeniably cute. Those lips look so kissable." Yoru thinks to himself, and blushes at his crazy thoughts. He jumps as Alondra leans over towards him, and puts her warm hand to his forehead. Giving him a questioning gaze as she puts her other hand to her forehead.

"You don't have a fever, Yoru. Are you feeling unwell?" She questions him. He clenches his jaw, it twitches, and he moves away from her touch. It leaves a bit of a bitter feeling, and he heads out of the building.

"What's his problem?" Alondra questions, and Ichijo looks at her surprised.

"You haven't noticed?!" He questions her. Alondra blinks, and puts a finger to her chin.

"Noticed what?" She questions him truthfully, but in a cute and confused manner." He lightly blushes, and then starts to laugh.

"Oh, Alondra-chan is so cute and a bit dense it seems." Alondra blushes, and pouts at Ichijo.

"Ichijo-chan, so mean! Teasing me!" She says crossing her arms over her chest. He smiles, and moves her bang away.

"It's fun to tease, Alondra-chan. Alondra-chan, makes funny reactions and cute ones." He says to her, and she tries not to smile at him.