Chapter 24

"Hm, how am I going to get out of this?" Alondra thinks to herself as she finds herself trapped in the arms of Kira. She remembers how she came into his room because she was afraid and had no idea where Amelia sleeps to stay with her instead. She looks up at Kira, who sleeps peacefully, his lips slightly parted as he breathes softly.

She tries to slide down but blushes as her gown starts to slide up. Almost every part of the situation feels like a hard smack of deja vu. She slides back up in place and tries to slide up, knowing it might mean having some face to face with Kira. She tries to avoid coming in contact with his face. She manages to sit up and tries to get his arms off from around her.

"Uwah!" She yelps as he rolls them around, pinning her under him, his arms rest on either side of her. "What?! How long were you awake?!" He smirks a bit at the shock and embarrassment on her face.

"Longer than you. I felt you starting to squirm around for freedom." He turns his head to yawn and then puts his head down on her chest, Alondra tenses and becomes panicked, but tries not to move. "It's too early to wake up." 

"F-fine, but I'm tossing you aside once I get hungry..." Alondra mutters and puts her arms around him. She runs her hand through his hair, and the other rests on his upper back. He nods, making her giggle as his hair tickles her neck and chest. 

"Kira-sa- Oh, excuse me." Amelia enters and then quickly steps out as she sees them in bed. Alondra's eyes widen as she looks over at the maid, blushing at the misunderstanding. Kira doesn't budge or seem bothered as he continues to sleep peacefully. Alondra lies there in defeat and waits for Kira to wake up or her hunger to come.

"Hmmm, this situation, why do I feel like it's happened before? Though, I've never been in a bed with Kira before until my time here. Is it something I'm forgetting?" Alondra winces as her head starts to throb. "Nope, no, don't think about it. I don't need a headache to ruin my day. Think about something else. Waffles, pancakes, roses, swords!" She lets her mind wander away, trying to get away from any memories. It works, and the throbbing goes away.

"Speaking of pancakes and waffles, I'm hungry now!" Kira groans as Alondra rolls out of bed and onto the floor. She stretches out content, glancing over at Kira, who peeks over the edge to look at her slightly annoyed. She gives him an innocent smile and sits up to kiss his forehead and then gets up to leave his room.

"Amelia, I think she's doing a better job at seducing me than I am." Kira says to himself. He gets up and gets ready for the day. 

"Amy-chan! Please don't misunderstand! Nothing happened between us!" Alondra walks up to Amelia, who smiles and is setting down their plates. She just nods her head as Alondra tries to explain herself. She gets interrupted as Amelia greets Kira. She blushes and also greets Kira before sitting down.

"The storm was pretty bad last night, but it seems to have stopped. I managed to hear it and looked out to see that the sky cleared up." Amelia comments happily as she serves them their drinks. 

"It was terrible. I don't like storms. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who takes comfort in a storm." Alondra admits to them as she eats. Amelia begins to understand why she made her way to Kira's bedroom now. She wanted to feel safe, and she's happy to see that she felt safe enough to see Kira in that way.

"Well, yes, the storm was unfortunate, but it's good to see that everything is fine now. Next time we will prepare for you, so you don't have to worry about the storms." Alondra smiles over at Amelia and smiles grateful to the woman. She bows to the pair and heads out to let them eat in peace. 

"This storm that passed... will it truly keep your father at bay for today?" Alondra steals a glance over at Kira, who slows down eating. He swallows his food and cleans himself up before looking over at Alondra.