Chapter 6

Robyn's POV:

Who knows how long it was until I woke up. All I knew was that the other boys were asleep, except for Louis, who was driving.

I was leaning up against Harry still, my feet on Niall's lap. I straightened up and stretched, running my fingers through my hair.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Louis smirked, looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"More like good evening," I muttered, reclining against the seat.

"Sleep well?" Louis asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Fine," I said, closing my eyes again.

"Harry make a good pillow and Niall a good foot rest?"

I blushed, seeing Louis's smirk flashing at me. "Quiet, Tomlinson."

"Hey, hey, just saying, Ben. You know... Harry seemed to be in a better mood when he talked to you than he has in awhile."

I sighed, looking at Harry sleeping next to me. "Really? He did seem a bit... moody back home..."

Louis sighed. "Thank Caroline for that. She was partying after they broke up... and she was seen kissing some other guy the other day..."

I sighed. "What a bitch. She was lucky enough to have dated Harry, and she goes and wastes it? Ridiculous."

Louis smiled a bit at me. "That's the Ben I know and love."

I grinned, hitting the back of his head lightly. "Quit it and keep driving."

I went onto my phone, quickly going on Facebook and Tumblr, before logging onto Twitter. I decided to sed out a quick Tweet.

Robyn_FlyFreexx: It's nice to see my boy again :) and nice to meet four other lovely ones too. Been sitting in a car for four hours and can't wait for freedom from these lads :) xx

Real_Liam_Payne: @Robyn_FlyFreexx No fair, love :( We love you too :)

I looked up to see Liam smiling at me. "Oh, so you 'can't wait for freedon'? I see how it is. Lou, she doesn't love us." Liam said, showing Louis the message.

Louis pouted. "Oh, Ben, that's not fair."

"Oh, shut it."

Robyn_FlyFreexx: @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis Tomlinson You two are children :) Quit complaining

"Oi! Niall, Zayn, Harry! Ben doesn't seem to like us much!"

Harry, Niall, and Zayn all stirred, looking to Liam irritably.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked sleepily.

"Check Twitter, git." Liam replied.

In seconds, all of the boys had their phones and were replying to my Tweet.

NiallOfficial: Lies, @Robyn_FlyFreexx You love us :)

zaynmalik1D: @Robyn_FlyFreexx adores us. She just won't admit it :)

Harry_Styles: We can change your mind @Robyn_FlyFreexx ;)

Robyn_FlyFreexx: @Harry_Styles cheeky fellow, aren't you? ;) @zaynmalik1D and @NiallOfficial whatever floats your boat, boys :) x

Robyn_FlyFreexx: I joke, boys :) Love you all <3 x

"There," I sent out my most recent Tweet. "Happy?"

Liam was smirking. "Much, love. Thanks."

I rolled my eyes. "Oi, Lou. How much bloody longer?"

"Quit complaining, Ben. We'll be there a little bit." Louis rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't talk about complaining, Lou. You used to complain a fair bit, if I remember correctly."

Harry laughed a bit. "Used to? What about now? He doesn't stop complaining now!"

The four other boys laughed, while Louis pouted.

"Aw, I'm kidding, Lou. Love you, mate," I added, patting his head a bit.

"I know, I know, Ben. A lot of people do."

The boys and I talked for the rest of the ride, until Louis finally parked the bloody car. Took him long enough.

"Now... here we are, Ben."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bit of a lame chapter here, but... it's transitory. The next one will be better, I promise! :)

Oh, and the Twitter used is mine, if you were wondering. Feel free to follow :)