Chapter Eleven

- this book will be getting more into 'daddy dom' dynamics (but it wont be SUPER heavy) so if you are uncomfortable with that, this isnt the best book for you  - 

( u n e d i t e d )

"Heart throb, popstar, and record label owner, Shawn Mendes caught with a familiar brunette on his arm. Can he be off the market ladies? Tune in for more deets."

"People are talking." I said as photos at Cam's party emerged on the social media. Too many people were trying to 'expose' me, as if it honestly mattered to anyone.

"Let them." He said and I nodded as I just scrolled past them on Twitter. Another article popped up, this issue being our age gap.

"Twenty-four year old, Shawn Mendes, seen with eighteen year old Monica Ramirez. Sources say they are dating, but is it really as appropriate as it seems? Read on to learn more."

"Urgh, skip." I said and crossed my legs as I laid in his bunk. "Daddy, I'm bored." I complained and looked at him.

"Go shopping? Read a book?" He offered and I groaned. "Babygirl I'm busy. I gotta get dressed for an interview and then I have to go to thr studio quickly before a concert."

"I know." I said and sighed as I looked at the top bunk. "Maybe I'll just watch Netflix all day until you come home." I said and he laughed.

"I'll have a surprise for you when I come back." He offered and I looked up at him. "Sound nice?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes sir." I said and he smiled. He gave me a kiss and I hummed gently.

"All you have to do is be a good little girl." He said and I nodded. "Can you do that for me princess?"

"I can." I said and he thanked me. "Are you leaving right now?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I am, I'll see you soon."

"Bye daddy." I said as I winked at him, and he rolled his eyes, calling me evil. "I'm innocent."

"No one would buy that love. If you decide to do something, text me. My card is on the table by the sink." He commented as he went to leave the bus. I scrunched my nose up and then lifted my phone over my face, coming across an ad for a nearby store that had the cutest dress ever.

Well... he would sure love that on me.

I bit my bottom lip and thought about it. I could go out and buy the dress, and more possibly, or I could stay in this bus all day.

"I'll text him after I get ready." I said and got off of his bunk.

-

I took a picture inside of the mirror, dressed in a tight black dress with cut outs on the waist. A thick black choker was around my neck, and my lips were painted a baby pink color, my teeth biting on it gently. You couldn't see above my lips however, but I thought it was still a great picture.

I sent it to Mr. Mendes, asking him if he liked the dress, and smirked to myself. I wiggled my hips a bit, seeing that it costed over a hundred dollars. It was beautiful, and extremely comfortable.

My phone buzzed and I saw that he texted me back. He told me not to send pictures while he's in the studio, but also said to buy the dress. I left him on read and then set my phone down, looking in the mirror.

"I'm a good girl daddy." I said and shook my head as I unzipped the dress. I took it off and then grabbed another, this one being longer and blue.

This one was loose after it passed my hips, a high slit along my right leg. It's deep v-neck exposed my lace bra, so I took it off before zipping it up and looking in the mirror.