Epilogue

"Hi babygirl," I smiled and held up my daughter. She had Shawn's eyes, light and captivating. "Wanna go wake up daddy?" I asked and she nodded quickly, making grabby hands towards me.

I laughed and then picked her up as she stuck her thumb in her mouth. "You're coming with daddy to work." I told her and she laughed that cute little giggle that could lighten any mood ever.

"Okay mama."

We went to Shawn and I's bedroom and I set her on the bed, letting her jump up and down rapidly on top of it. "Daddy! Daddy! Up!" She yelled and giggled when she fell on her butt.

"Yeah daddy, get up." I said and he put his arm over his eyes as he laid on his back. "Come on daddy, get up."

"Melody Diane..." He spoke up, causing her to be quiet. He only used her middle name when she was in trouble. I figured she's gathered that by now.

"Go on baby, daddy is just being a butt." I said and she giggled. Shawn's lips curled into a smile and I picked Melody up, setting her down on his stomach.

"Daddy! Get up!" She whined and he wrapped his arms behind her, smiling down at her. "He's up." She told me and I nodded.

"Morning babygirl." He said and then kissed her forehead. "Did mommy make you do this?" He asked and she nodded, ratting me up.

"Come here." He said and looked at me, a mischevious smile on his lips. I nodded and then sat down beside him, and he forced me so sit as close as I could.

"Don't look princess." He said and then covered Melody's eyes and he gave me a kiss. "You gotta learn to let me sleep."

"You'll be late if I did." I said and he checked the clock. "Get that ass up Mendes." I told him and he nodded.

"Alright, I'm not mad anymore." He said and I rolled my eyes as he uncovered our daughter's eyes. "You're not dressed." He pointed out.

"Mommy said to wait."

"For what?"

"For you." She said and Shawn rolled his eyes. He sat up and Melody crawled off of hid lap. "Daddy," she pouted and he pressed a quick kiss against her lips.

"I gotta use the bathroom princess. Mommy's gonna get you dressed." He said and then looked at me. "And then get dressed herself."

"Hold on there, I'm not going-"

"You are now." He smiled and then winked before standing up. He went to our bathroom and I looked at Melody.

"Daddy is a butthead." I said and she giggled loudly, pushing her dark hair out of her face.
I picked her up and then took her to her room, setting her down on the bed. "What do you wanna wear baby?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

I grabbed a white skirt and grey t-shirt, setting them on her bed before grabbing black flats and and black jacket. "Come here Mel," I said and she walked infront of me.

I helped her undress and then I put her new clothes on, not before taking the chance to blow raspberries on her tummy. She giggled and I put the shirt over her torso, tucking it into her skirt.

She pushed her hair out of her face and then slipped on her flats after I finished. "Come, I gotta fix your hair." I said and she nodded as I sat her down on a chair.

She looked behind me and laughed. "Daddy is behind you." She said and I rose my eyebrow at her as Shawn groaned.

"You were supposed to tell her!" He said and she shrugged, a milling innocently as I brushed her hair, leaving her hair in curls but putting into a half ponytail.