Chapter Twelve

- it's unedited because it's 12am and im super tired, but heres a quick update! -

"Oh hey," I said as I fixed my makeup. "What's up?" I asked Gilinsky over the phone.

"Wanted to know, if I paid a trip over with Johnson, would we be intruding on you and Shawn?" He asked and I laughed, lightly brushing some highlighter over my cheeks.

"Depends, what are you coming down for?" I asked him. He told me they had a couple weeks off before they got busy and wanted to come see Shawn. "No, you guys are fine."

"Is that Shawn's girl?" I heard a semi-familiar voice and I confirmed. "Hey, we met once, but I doubt you remember. I'm the other half of Jack & Jack."

"Blondie?"

"Yeah."

"I remember you." I said and laughed. "You tried getting Shawn to streak." I said and they laughed.

"I thought he was drunk, I didn't know he wasn't." He told me and I shook my head as I ran my hand through my curly hair once more. "Where you guys at?"

"Um... next stop is New York?" I said and they told me they'd be on a flight over soon. "Can't wait to see you guys."

"Don't tell Mendes. We're gonna surprise him." Gilinsky told me and I pulled my crop top down.

"Thought surprises were supposed to be good?" I asked and they gasped, calling me rude and asking how Shawn could date a monster like me. "Calm the balls."

"Balls are calm." I heard Mr. Mendes's voice. "How's my girl?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Got a couple of losers on my phone." I said and he looked at my phone. "They wanna know how you can date someone like me."

"Yo, why'd you sell us out? Man Shawn! Your girl got a mouth." Gilinsky said and I laughed as I smiled innocently.

"I agree with you there." He said, his lips against my neck. "Watch yourself babygirl. You might just get yourself in trouble."

"Yeah!" Johnson said and I laughed. "You tell her!" He agreed, but they didn't understand what he meant like I did.

"I feel attacked." I commented and picked my phone up. "We've got to go. Busy day ahead of us. Gotta go shopping for his next award show."

"Dude, we wish you the best Shawn!" Gilinsky said and Mr. Mendes thanked them. "Wish we could be there for you dude. See o  boy win an award for the millionth time."

"I wouldn't say millionth." He commented and I chuckled. "Bye guys. Stay safe. Don't be dumb."

"You too Mendes." Johnson spoke and I hung up the phone, sliding it in my purse.

"Humble, aren't you?"

"I have to be." He told me and smiled as he kissed my head. "Let's go. We haven't got all day. I need you get you a dress."

"Are we going to match?"

"If you want to." He said and I shrugged. "We'll see. As of now, you need a new dress, made of only the finest material by the most talented hands."

"Then you better get to making my dress daddy." I said as he laced his fingers with mine. He laughed and shrugged.

"My hands weren't made to make dresses doll, but ripping them off is another story." He said suggestively and I felt my cheeks go red.

"I have enough dresses, very beautiful and ones." I told him and he hummed.

"Then I'll take you shoe shopping, or for a matching purse. I want to spoil my princess." He said and I nodded, following him out of the bus.