Chapter Twenty-One

"Who the fuck are these people?" I muttered as a bunch of unknown numbers kept calling and texting me. I dismissed them all, deleting as much as I could, but as soon as I did, they all came back.

I groaned and then left it, deciding to just go on Instagram and leave my phone blowing up. I was being tagged in more things than ever, in fact when I went to see, the app crashed. So I tried once more just to see what the hell was going on.

Being Shawn's 'girlfriend' got me a lot of followers, but they never really tagged me in things. They just commented and liked everything. I was unsure of what to do, or shat I even did..

When my tagged photos finally loaded, I covered my mouth and screamed. In no time later, JJ and G were asking me what was going on since we shared a hotel room since our flight was delayed. We were stuck here a couple more days.

"What? It's like, nine in the morning!" JJ complained since we shard a bed. They offered to sleep together while I got my own bed, but they fell asleep on one each and I just laid next to the one who didn't have a girlfriend.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I apologized, going through my tagged photos, clicking on a few to read the captions that went with it.

"Shawn Mendes' (ex?) girlfriend Monica Ramirez EXPOSED"

"The person who got Shawn's phone is leaking EVERYTHING guys and I'm living for it"

"I always preferred tea over coffee"

I exited out of Instagram and then opened Twitter, seeing that the hashtags 'MendesPhoneLeak' and 'MonicaLeakShawnsNudesNow' were trending with over millions of tweets. I went through both tags, seeing that everything from Shawn's personal phone was leaked, from phone numbers to pictures to addresses.

"What's wrong?" JJ asked as I tossed my phone on the bed, running to the bathroom. "Monica?"

I lifted the toilet seat up and couldn't help myself as I threw up. Immediately someone was holding my hair back, rubbing my back and telling me to relax. "It's alright. Just... Just calm down. It'll be fine."

I rubbed my eyes and spit into the toilet, flushing it when I felt like I didn't have to spit up anymore. I wiped my mouth with a rag and then looked in the mirror as G handed me my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"You'll need this." He said and I took the objects from him, thanking him quietly. "What happened?"

"I... I don't know..." I mumbled as I washed my mouth since I have bile around it. "I'm not sure."

"Do you feel okay?" He asked and I shrugged as I took the toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. "Did you eat something bad last night?"

"I don't know." I replied and spat out the toothpaste. "I guess... I guess I was just shocked." I told them before cupping water up to my mouth, spitting it out into the sink.

"What was it?" G asked as JJ left the room. I shook my head and then continued to brush my teeth. "Did you see something nasty?"

"I guess you could say that." I muttered and he was silent as he ran his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry for waking you... I just... I dont know." I told him, holding my palm against my forehead. "I don't know."

"Is that your catchphrase now? I don't know?" He mimicked and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "Seems like it."

"Shut up." I said and he raised his arms in defeat. I watched as JJ walked back inside the bathroom with us, his hands in the front pockets of his sweater.