Chapter Twenty

- it's almost 12:30am and I'm so tired so this is unedited! I'll edit when I wake up tomorrow promise xx -

KiKi and I danced around Taylor's dressing room as she performed, starting the show off with a few of her most recent singles. I wasn't a huge fan, but these were catchy songs.

Jack and Jack sat on the couches, tweeting about the show and wishing all their friends good luck. They openly discussed whether to tweet Shawn or not, but decided to anyways so their fans and media don't start rumors.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Mr. Mendes' number, saying he's better off without me and doesn't need me. I rose an eyebrow at it and then replied saying he should block my number then because I'm damn happy without him.

He said he will and that I was just some 'money hungry whore who needs to kill myself'. I stared at the phone in disbelief, wondering which one of his jealous little girls got ahold of his phone. I know Mr. Mendes too well to know that even though he was upset, he wouldn't do this. He'd never tell anyone this.

I called him, but it went straight to his voicemail. "I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but back off. I know Mendes wouldn't talk to me like that, but if you have a problem with me, then get off of his phone and talk to me directly yeah? If you're too scared, take you and your disrespectful ass self to the dump where you belong. He's probably cheating on you too anyways." I spoke and then hung up.

"Damn mama, who was that?" JJ asked me as I put my phone on the counter behind me. "Who pissed you off right now?"

"Probably one of the many girls Mr. Mendes was with." I said and they looked at me weirdly. "What?"

"You mean Shawn?" G asked and I nodded. "You called him Mr. Mendes." He pointed out and I pinched the bridge of my nose as I nodded.

"I've never called him by his first name. I almost did once but he got defensive. It was either uh... daddy or Mr. Mendes." I said and G nodded.

"Shawn changed a lot since we last really hung out." He told me and I shrugged. "He ain't no shy little Canadian boy anymore. The kid is tall as shit and kinda rude, plus he's a man now."

"All this Mendes drama has me wanted to burn his dick off with my hair straightener." KiKi spoke and I winced.

"Okay he fucked up, but not that much." JJ told her and she shrugged. "No one deserves that. In fact, you kinda scared me now."

"Oops. Moni, come here." KiKi said and I hummed as she grabbed a few bobby pins. She fixed my hair a bit and I thanked her. "You're welcome mamas. Now who's ready for a shady Instagram selfie?"

"I am." G said and Johnson told us that we shouldn't. "Come on. It'll be fun."

"You just said let's not cause rumors." JJ told him and G shrugged. "I just don't understand you sometimes."

"Me neither." G told him and JJ groaned as he stood up. We took a giant selfie and KiKi posted it on her account, sending us different variations of the same picture to post on our own accounts.

The door opened and Taylor walked in, smiling widely with a thin layer of sweat on her. "How was the performance?" She asked us and KiKi smiled.

"Absolutely perfect darlin'. You killed it, as always." She said and the two hugged as G told her she did fantastic.

"Thank you so much. Do you mind though? I kinda gotta change so I can announce the winner of album of the year." She said and the two nodded, leaving the room.

"I'll step out too Ms. Swift, I'd hate to be a bother." I didn't even wait for her reply before I stepped out with my friends.

"Kinda cold."