Author's Note

Hi guys it's Ally! That was officially the last chapter of Sugar Daddy and for my first Shawn Mendes fic, and Sugar DADDY fic, I'm kinda happy with how this turned out.

Thank you so so much for all of the support you guys gave me throughout the book! From start to finish. I love you guys so much!

It was kinda short, but I've never been too big of a fan of long stories, writing and reading them.

To make up for this being over, I have a few other Shawn Mendes books I'm working on currently (some already up, some not).

Here is the list!

*******

Stockholm Syndrome

"Ms. Reed, you need to come with me-"

"Shawn!"

"Mr. Mendes, you are under arrest for taking part of a human trafficking deal regarding Ms. Jennifer Reed and refusing to report her whereabouts to the police. You have the right to remain silent. Anything and everything you say can, and will, be held against you in a court of law."

"No, please! I love him! Shawn!"

"It's okay darling. Just go, I'll sort this out. It's okay."

-

Jennifer Reed had it all, from a loving family to high school popularity and a pending college scholarship. Until one fateful day at school, everything was picture perfect. When she's kidnapped to live with to the son of Manuel Mendes, an extremely wealthy entrepreneur, everything seems to fall with the blink of her tearfilled eye.

*******

The Boy With The Acoustic Guitar

"I promise, I won't forget you. I love you Bella."

"I love you too... go get them rockstar."

-

Shawn Mendes is a wannabe celebrity. He's been trying to score a record deal since he figured out that is what he wants to do with his life - be a musician, a singer/songwriter.

Isabella Irwin is the daughter of rockstar Ashton Irwin. She helps him figure out what artists to sign to his band's record label, ranging anywhere from rock n roll groups to r&b singers.

What happens when the two cross paths and end up falling in love?

-

The story where Shawn dreams of playing arenas and Isabella helps him achieve those dreams since her father, Ashton Irwin, owns Hi Or Hey Records.

*******

These first two are innocent stories and I recommend Stockholm Syndrome if you prefer more maturely written ones, and The Boy With The Acoustic Guitar if you prefer more fun-loving and easy reading stories. Both are two completely different moods and tones, it just depends on what you prefer reading!

*******

Violent Storms

"I can take it."

"I don't think you can."

-

Shawn Mendes isn't just the music loving and outgoing boy on the block. He's more than his witty comments and good grades. He has darker guilty pleasures, ones even he's afraid of.

Laylani Noel is just the quirky and outgoing girl in class. She's friends with nearly everyone and is always going to the popular parties and dances. All her worries include what to wear and what grade she got on a test.

When their worlds clash together, it's like a lively city meets a thunderous storm. Can she take it, or was he too much for her to handle?

(includes graphic scenes some may find offensive. do not read if you cannot handle mature scenes and/or are too young to be reading such a story.)

*******

Happily Ever After

Anastasia Jane Martín is the daughter of King Martín II, being the eldest of two other siblings, and the heiress to the throne. Beautiful, intelligent, and thoughtful, she's said to be the people's most anticipated queen who's ever ruled the kingdom of Animus.

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is the son of King Mendes, being his eldest child out of two, and the heir to the throne. Charming, witty, and caring, everyone's excited to see him rule the kingdom of Venustas.

When Shawn becomes eighteen, he is told he has to marry a neighboring princess in order to claim the throne from his father. What happens when he chooses Anastasia, who refuses to marry at the age of sixteen to a man she does not know? What happens to their two kingdoms? How about her spot on the throne?

*******

These two stories are currently in the drafts and being perfected! Again, Violent Storms is more maturely written (lightweight 50 Shades but better) and Happily Ever After is more fun-loving and straight forward. Again, both are also completely different and it just depends on what you prefer reading!

*******

If you want to read/catch a glimpse of the last two then please comment! I'll either release a sneak peek ad an authors note or I'll put the book up for all to read!

Love you guys so much and thank you so much for you support!

x ally / the queen reject x