Chapter Twenty-Five

"I'm anxious." I told KiKi and Madison as we sat in a plane. We didn't even tell the guys where we went. We just left a note saying that we'll be back in a couple of days.

"It's gonna be fine." KiKi promised as she held my hand, giving it a tight squeeze. "If he makes a dick move then you know ya' girl is gonna beat his ass."

"No, don't do that..." Madison said and then smiled. "You gotta let me help!" She finished and I laughed as I leaned back in my seat, biting my lip roughly.

I crossed my legs, playing with my ripped jeans as Madison turned her phone on, looking into the camera. "My lipstick is smudged." She whined and began to try to clean it up again.

"You're just gonna smudge it some more. Trust a stylist." KiKi commented and Maddi nodded, taking a picture outside of the window.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as nerves fell over me, burning through all my veins. How was I supposed to tell Shawn?

'Hey yeah, I know you just sent me off to LA and you're in the middle of a tour but I'm pregnant and the baby is yours'? He wouldn't believe me.

I rubbed my temples gently and KiKi kissed my cheek. "Calm down. I know you're tense and scared but calm down." She coaxed but it didn't help me.

"We'll be here for you if he isn't." Maddi added and I nodded, looking outside of a window across the plane from me. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry. My mind is just... it's everywhere. Everything is scrambled." I told them and they just told me to calm down or take a nap while we wait. "I can't."

"I can knock you out?" KiKi offered and I laughed, shaking my head quickly as I wrapped a hand around her fist, pushing it against her stomach.

"No. No, don't do that." I said and she nodded, telling me that it was always an option. "Not really."

"No, it isn't. I agree with Moni." Madison told her and she groaned, crossed her arms.

"Dammit!" She complained and I rolled my eyes, tapping my fingers anxiously against the armrest of the chair now that she wasn't holding my hand. It was a habit of mine.

She held my hand once more as a flight attendant came by. "Excuse me, we've gotten complaints from other passengers about you guys being too loud." She told us, her eyes on our intertwined hands.

"Is it because we're loud or we're gay?" KiKi asked, noticing her gaze. The woman kept a fake smile on asking us to be quiet before walking away.

"Gay?" Mads asked and KiKi kissed my knuckles.

"If Shawn doesn't want this baby. We're getting married and I'll be the baby daddy." She said and I snorted, covering my mouth as we all laughed.

"Kiara!" I said and she smiled. I shook my head and then ran a hand through my hair. "Sounds like a plan though. Fuck Jonah."

"Yeah, he can be the side chick." She told me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're dumb." I commented and she shrugged as I closed my eyes. "I hate you."

"I hate myself too its okay." She told me and Mads chuckled, saying we were both something special.

-

"Hi, I'm here to see Shawn," I told them security guard and he scoffed. "I'm a friend of his."

"You and the thousands of girls who came to his concert today." He told me and I pulled my phone out.

"I have his number-"

"It could be just anybody." He said and I saw Shawn walk by, his grey shirt drenched in sweat as he took his ear piece out. "Ma'am, please leave."