acknowledgements

There are so many people I want to thank. Firstly, my first Wattpad friend tranquilstars for all the support you all have given me. All those beautiful comments did not go unnoticed especially since they came from such a talented author of breathtaking stories.

I owe oodles of thanks to the people who read this. Special shoutout to vanillascone- and SeraphTea as well as Lauren and Claudia for staying with me until the end. You guys are amazing. Keep doing what you do. You have no idea how many authors with hidden talent are just buried under manuscripts simply because no one gives them a chance. To squirrelg, caleigh-, RonnieDebb, humanly-, cleverwren, ZeeSalam and Lively_Linguist, thank you for reading my story even if it was only a few chapters. I hope you get back to reading it if you can and want to. It would mean a lot to me.

More thanks to my real life friends and readers, DesTroYeR08 and Amy_Chan10 for telling me how excited you are for the next update early in the morning in school. You guys know I love you.

Also, I want to use this opportunity to thank ceraunophic for taking the time to read my first ever poem. I know how busy you are, Leila so it means a lot that you even bothered reading it. Not to mention the shoutout you gave me on Twitter!

And of course, thank you to all the people whom I have dedicated chapters to. You made this story possible in your own way.

____________________________

Stars and Snowflakes was written in Kajang, Selangor and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah which are both located in Malaysia.