Chapter 4: The Panther

I really enjoyed that coffee, but it was time for me to meet my Spirit Animal. "Hello... I know you can hear me. Look, so far it has been a really stressful week and I'm getting sick and tired of resisting. I would like to seal our pact, please I don't care whether I'm in control or not, just complete the bond." I said. "I admire the fact that you would like to complete 'our' bond, bit that does not mean you would be in control, you will only be able to watch as I control your body." "That's ok, just as long as I get to choose when I should shift." "Very well, although I have to warn you, the first shift will hurt due to the fact that your bones will be breaking so just relax." I fell down to my knees and heard my bones break, it hurt so much that I literally cried. After 3 minutes the transformation was complete. There was once again no Caroline Harpor, but a black, powerful wolf. I ran out the back door of my house and headed straight to the Grey Area where the wreckage was. I didn't care whether I was alone, I just needed to investigate what was going on.

It was a mess, the entire building was in pieces and glass shards were lying everywhere. I decided to walk around to see if there was anything suspicious, and there was. There were large footprints on the ground, it looked more like paw prints and they couldn't be mine, because they were a bit smaller. As I investigated I was suddenly attacked, all I could do was fight back. This creature was not an animal at all, it was a creature that us agents call Stingers. Stingers are hybrids between the Spirit Animal and the demon, these creatures could only be created through experiments.
I was attacked by a Stinger and I thought it would win if it wasn't for an animal that pushed the Stinger away. The animal looked like a Panther. Which was weird because there are no panthers in Grey Area. My only guess was that someone must've formed a pact with a Spirit Animal. Me and the Panther were standing side by side, both growling at the Stinger. The Stinger eventually ran away and it bothered me because that was too easy. Before I could thank the Panther, it was already gone.

(Later at my house)
I was attacked by a fucking Stinger and it certainly hasn't been a good week for me. "If you ask me, I'd say that the Roaches must've had something to do with the Stinger."said my Spirit Animal and it was right. What would a Stinger be doing at the lab, well used to be lab, at the worlds most dangerous organisation? It was created by the Roaches. A deadly weapon was now on the loose, and I had to find it and kill it.