Chapter10: The Roaches

(Roaches Headquarters).
"Wake up miss Harpor. We have much to discuss." My eyes opened. I was in a room filled with white. "Who are you?" I asked the unfamiliar voice. He stepped forward so that I could see his face. "The name's Chad and the person standing next to me is my twin brother, Brad." "You two work for the Roaches?" I asked them. "Work for the Roaches? We are the Roaches. Our father's the leader." Brad said. It was only then that I realised I was strapped to a chair. I struggled, and tried to wriggle myself loose. "Stop struggling, you'll just tighten the ropes and hurt yourself." Chad said. "What's your plan? To send your Stingers in here so that they can kill me?" "No. You're here so that you can meet our father." Brad said. "And how long is that gonna take? Because if its going to take long I'd rather kill myself." I joked.
(A few minutes later).
After 45 minutes of punishment, someone else stepped into the room. "Hello Caroline. My name is Craig Jeremy and I'm the father of Chad and Brad Jeremy. And I'm the leader of the Roaches, the Alpha." "Yes, I know. I've already been told about you as your kids were torturing me with their loud voices!" I was losing my mind. These people were driving me crazy. "Now, since I'm here, we might as well start with the experiment." Craig said. "What experiment?" I asked in curiosity. "We've built a machine to separate you from your Spirit Animal and install a microchip in both of you, allowing you to forget about your time with the Spirit Protectors. You will work for no one else but me." Craig answered. "You can't... Alex is on his way and he'll rescue me." I made sure that I sounded confident enough. "Ah, yes, Mr Cage. Well you see, while you were unconscious we took care of Mr Cage and the rest of the Spirit Protectors." I couldn't believe that Jack and the other Stingers killed Alex. "Brad, ready the machine!" Iron was around my body, I could feel the wolf leaving my body, and it hurt. Once it was over the wolf was standing right next to me. There was a painful, stinging feeling in my neck, I turned to look next to me and saw the wolf lying on the floor. The color of my vision started to turn red and it no longer felt like I was in control of my body. "Now Caroline, what is your mission status?" Craig asked. "To destroy the Spirit Protectors once and for all." It may have came out of my mouth, but it was not me speaking.