Phone Call To Mr Mysterious

Percy's POV:

"Annabeth Chase. With Percy Jackson." I sat up in my seat. Mr Blue, AKA Zeus lord of the sky was here to my my life a misery. And here was the proof. Thank goodness the bell rang before he could torchure me anymore.

Break. I remembered. I almost smiled to myself. Almost. I kept on going outside the schools front doors and onto the steps. I pulled out my phone as I walked around the corner and hid in this little cave type of thing under the stairs.

"Hey Nico!"

"Hey man."

"Still up for after school?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno. Is Thals?"

"Yes she is. Hang on! I'm talking to him!"

"Lemme guess. She's right behind you trying to steal the phone?"

"Yes." He sighed. Poor Nico.

"I miss you guys so much. I can't wait till later."

"Yeah. So where are we meeting again. OW! THALIA GRACE!"

"OW! Nico! My poor ear is bleeding." I complained.

"Ok. Thals wants to talk to you. There. You happy now?"

"Yes." A new voice spoke into the phone.

"Pine-Cone face!"

"Seaweed Brain!" We both burst out laughing. I hope no one heard me.

"How are you Thals?"

"Yeah I'm good.

"We still meeting out the back of my school just below the oval in the little Forrest there?"

"Yes Kelp Head."

"Ok. See you guys then." I hung up. I walked back up the stairs and saw the doors close. Strange. Oh well. Time for me to go back to hell

Annabeths POV:

"Hey girls. Strangest thing just happened." I was breathing heavily. As soon as class had been let out I sprinted to Katie's locker where she and Selina were both standing.

"What's up gurl?" Selina asked.

"Percy. That loser who never has any emotion. He was glaring and having the weirdest conversation in Greek class. Him and the Teacher were talking in Greek so I didn't catch all of it."

"OMG! We are so stalking him!" Katie cried.

"Where did he go?" Selina asked.

"He was heading towards the front of the school."

"Well? What are we waiting for?" Selina asked running off.

We exited the school and walked over to the side to see if we could see him. Instead we heard a voice. It was like he was invisible.

"Hey Nico!"

"Hey man."

We looked at each other. He was either on the phone and it was put on speaker or he was with someone. I went with the first option. No one at school would be caught dead with the loser Percy Jackson.

"Still up for after school?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I dunno. Is Thals?"

"Yes she is. Hang on! I'm talking to him!"

"Lemme guess. She's right behind you trying to steal the phone?"

"Yes." He sighed.

"I miss you guys so much. I can't wait till later."

"Yeah. So where are we meeting again. OW! THALIA GRACE!"

"OW! Nico! My poor ear is bleeding." I complained.

"Ok. Thals wants to talk to you. There. You happy now?"

"Yes." A new voice spoke into the phone.

"Pine-Cone face!"

"Seaweed Brain!" They both burst out laughing.

"How are you Thals?"

"Yeah I'm good.

"We still meeting out the back of my school just below the oval in the little Forrest there?"

"Yes Kelp Head."

"Ok. See you guys then."

We quickly rushed back inside when we realised he'd hung up and would be going back inside.

When we got back to Selina's locker, hers was the closest. We collapsed laughing, we were still in shock.

"Ok. We believe you. I still can't believe it. Neutral Percy Jackson laughed." Katie said.

"I wanna find out who his friends are. Who were they again? wasn't it Neal and Taylor?" Selina asked.

"No. Nico and Thals, Thalia Grace or Pine-Cone Face."

"I am so jealous of your memory." Katie said.

"So am I." I joked.

---------------------------------------------

Dedicated to all those Randoms out there who read this.