See You There

Percy's POV:

The rest of the week was a drag. The only classes I did we'll in we're Greek and Gym.

With Chris and Clarrise 'teaching' us sword fighting (well for us it was more like practise) gym was fun.

And since I'm a Greek demigod I speak Greek fluently. It's almost as though English is my second language. It was funny to watch Annabeth's face every time we broke into Greek. Usually we were having serious conversations and you could tell from her confused face that she understood parts of it but what she understood made no sense.

Sometimes we would just garble in Greek when we knew she was around to confuse he and it was a pretty good laugh as well.

Finally Friday night came around.

"You guys still coming around after school?" I asked.

"For the sixty millionth time today Kelp Head. Yes we are coming over, staying the night and going to camp with you in the morning." Thalia said exasperated. Ok so maybe I was being a little over the top. It's not like I'm asking them every five minutes.

Nico looked at me, "Why do you ask us every five minutes?" I stand corrected.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Well lets go. We have a sleepover to get to!" Thalia and Nico ran off. I knew if I didn't catch up my ride home would vanish.

Instead of taking a car today Nico had insisted we shadow traveled. There was an ally way beside the school who no one used so that's where our station was. For once I was grateful for how hard Chiron pushed us at camp.

I was one of the fastest in the whole camp so I easily caught up. "Now where do you two think your going?" I said coming up behind them and causing Nico to go sprawling.

We reached the ally and Nico shadow traveled us back to my bedroom. Over the past year Nico has been getting better. Now he is able to transport up to ten people without collapsing although it drains his energy levels drastically.

"Hey Perce. Is that you?"My mom called out.

"Yeah. Hey mom. We're going to do some homework now."

"Ok hun."

"Hey Sally!" Thalia and Nico called out. We settled down to do our home work. Thalia at the desk, Nico on the floor and me on my bed.

Three hours later we put the finishing touches on our homework and rushed out of the room towards the smell of my mothers blue cooking.

And before you ask. Yes blue food does smell and taste different to normal food.

For tonight's dinner, blue butter chicken. That is one of Thalia's favourites. "Yum Sally. You made my favourite!" Thalia exclaimed walking in behind me.

Dinner was a happy light occasion. We laughed the whole way through it.

***

The next morning I awake to the sound of my friends snoring. Only Nico could snore loud enough to raise the dead. I laughed at the irony in the random thought.

I must have been laughing louder than what I thought 'cause Thalia sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily. "Why are you laughing now Seaweed brain?"

"Just a random thought that passed through my head. You know how Nico snores?"

"Yeah." She wasn't to sure where this was going.

"Well only Nico can snore loud enough to raise the dead."

"Only you Seaweed Brain, only you." Thalia said laughing her head off.

"Wah?" Nico rolled over and looked up at us two sitting on the bed killing ourselves laughing.

"It's Percy." Thalia managed to gasp out.

"He is a worry isn't he." Nico agreed. "So when's breakfast?"

"When do you want it?"

"NOW!" Nico yelled running out of the room.

For breakfast we had blue waffles with blue ice-cream. They were delicious. Then we packed our over night bags and jumped in my car. It was a sea green jeep. I loved it so much I called in Pacific. You know, after the ocean.

Anyway, we drove off arguing about the smallest of things; which of us was the smartest, Thalia won that competition; which of us should be named the ADHD poster kid of the year, I won that one; and what radio station we wanted to listen to, sadly Nico won that one so it was pop and sappy love songs for an hours drive to camp.

I couldn't wait to see everyone's reaction when I show up unannounced at camp.