Their Camp

Annabeth's POV:

"So guys. Where do you want to meet on Saturday. Or do you just want to have a sleepover so we can leave when were ready?" I said as soon as Annabeth was out of the room.

"Lets just have a sleepover Friday night if Sally's ok with it. That would be easier than having all of us fight with traffic to meet somewhere then battle with it again just to get to camp."

"Your right. I'm sure mom will be alright with it." :

When everyone showed up on time I was surprised. We didn't have to wait or anything. So we all loaded into my van at seven thirty-two exactly.

From there we drove to Percy's apartment block and parked in the truck zone. We weren't parked there for long. Percy Jackson, Thalia and Nico walked out the doors and over to a sea-green jeep.

At least it wasn't hard to miss.

The plan was to follow them closely through the traffic and drop back a bit when it thinned out. In truth I thought it was a fool proof plan.

That was before I saw where we were going. We drove out into the country where I had to pray that the road was straight and that there were no sudden turns.

Hopefully we just looked like a van delivering groceries to one of the houses along this stretch here.

I was surprised when I saw where they stopped. It was on the stretch of road with a property across from where they had parked. The property was on the most northern-shore. To say it was gorgeous was an understatement. We parked a little ways down the road at the next property.

We backtracked on foot. When we got back to the property I started to take in more detail. There was a pine tree on the crest of an emerald green hill, hanging in one of the lower branches was a gold blanket that shimmered in the wind. Curled around the bottom of the tree were three of the ugliest dogs I'd ever seen. I mean I didn't even know the breed and I know my animals.

As we reached the crest we lay down on our stomachs and peered over into the valley.

Over the top of the hill nestled at the base was a blue farm house, there were strawberry fields, a lake, the beach was set up with beach chairs and big umbrellas.

There was a crowd of people around the porch of the farm house. And I was sure my eyes were playing tricks on me... It couldn't be. Percy Jackson was a loser and a loner. He wasn't popular. It just couldn't be. If I had learned anything about Percy Jackson, it was that he hated attention.

That just means Percy Jackson + Popularity = Impossible. No, improbable. I corrected myself.

Sadly I stand corrected. Here was a popular Percy Jackson.

---------------------------------------------

I figured you guys deserved an update. Even if its nearly eleven PM.