Prologue

The hard sound of water dropping was heard as a boy no older then 5 watched the rain from his bedroom window. Tears filled his eyes as he thought of the village he was staring at. Small sounds of whimpers filling the room. His eyes scanning the people walking by.

He looked back to his bed and spotted the backpack that laid on his bed. He knew this had to be done. He knew, he had to do it.

Slowly, he approached the bag and picked it up before putting it on. He walked towards the door and looked back at his room one more time before going out of the room.

As his eyes scanned through the village, he quickly ran away from the crowed and approached the more empty road. He walked toward a big gate at the edge of the village. Scanning through the sight, he spotted the two ninjas doing their own thing and not paying attention to the gate.

'Just as predicted' the boy thought and slowly walked towards the gate, careful not to step on to a puddle.

'Just a little more!' he thought as he walked towards the gate, his eyes never leaving the ninjas in case they realized his presence. Finally, he managed to walked through the giant gate looming above him.

As soon as he caught sight of the deep woods surrounding him, he ran. He ran as fast as he could away from the village. A determent look on his face as he ran through the woods, dodging branches and jumping over big rocks.

'Finally...' he thought as he stopped at the edge of a field. He stepped into the clearing and sighed to himself.

'I'm finally free-'

A sudden pain came from the back of his head. The boy gasp as he fell onto his knees, his eyes scanning above him in hopes of finding the cause. Unable to hold in the pain, the boy yelled in pain and dropped on to the hard ground. Just as he was about to pass out, he looked up and saw two yellow eyes looking at him, muttering such faint words that he almost missed them.

"Naruto..."