The Calm X Before the X Storm

The storm came quickly. The ship moaned as it was pushed up by the roaring waves that crashed into it.

The ship was thrown from left to right as the shipmates were thrown all around like rag dolls. But Maya managed to keep her footing as she helped people up.

Suddenly, a huge wave towering as high as over forty feet came before the ship. Maya smirked as she knew this wouldn't be the end, she knew the Captain was capable.

The ship started going up the wave and over the top of it before it could capsize the ship. The ship practically flew off of the top of the wave, Maya held onto the side of the ship as it flew.

After the towering wave, most of the crew and participants were sick. Maya had gone down to the room where the Hunter participants were staying, she was helping the sick ones as she have them special herbs and tea to help them.

"It's okay." Maya said as she helped on of the men. "There are some special herbs that will help you, chew on them and you'll feel better. You'll be good as new once you drink some water."

The spiky haired kid was doing the same and giving them similar herbs to help them overcome their sickness. There was guy with blond hair laying in the hammock reading a book, apparently he was undeterred by the waves.

There was also a man with black, spiked up hair and glasses that was sitting on a box and eating a green apple, he had a look on his face that said the apple was too sour for him. He wasn't seasick at all.

Suddenly, the young man that had tripped and dropped the box of apples came bounding in with two cups of water. He gave one to the man the spiky haired kid was with and came over and gave one to the man Maya was helping.

"Here's your water." He said.

"Thank you!" Maya said with a smile, she turned towards the man she was helping and helped raise the cup to his lips. "There you go, you should feel a bit better now."

The young man that had tripped was named Katsou. He had told Maya that at the beginning of her journey. "Thank you very much, Katsou-san." Maya told him. The spiky haired kid thanked him as well as Katsou left to fill up the cups again.