When the gang comes back together and past times together as well...

Natsu's point of view
As I got out of my red convertible sports car,  I almost imediantly saw the huge shadowing dark hard wood two or three story building known as Fairy Tail high. Luckily this highschool has magic and mages of all sorts. I looked from the shadow suffocating building And saw my group of friends- luke, loke, most importantly my snow angle- Gray Fullbuster, then there's gajeel and so on and so on... I sometimes forget...oops..
"Nnnnnaaaaatttttssssssuuuu!!!!!!" Gray was seriously sprinting towards me with so much speed I barely even had time to recognize him or process what was going on.
I got rid of my thoughts by shaking my head really fast when he started pestering me with questions.
"Natsu?" Great now he was concerned.."hmmm?" I hummed back in response. "Are you okay? Babe?" "Yes, babe, but how are you doing??" I may have said that in a 'suggestive' voice. Gray was full blown blushing it would take him awhile to get used to my flirting since we only hooked up a couple months ago. Even though everyone always said we were a 'thing' back when we were kids but didn't know it ourselves which didn't make sense. I mean, if anyone were a 'thing' wouldn't they themselves know, especially first handedly as a matter-of-fact. But anyways I always go back in time to how we hooked up a couple months ago.
*FLASHBACK*
I turned on my phone after plopping down on my bed. My phone lit up instantly showing me I had a notification saying I had a text message from: 'My Future Babe😍😍😍😙😘'
Gray's point of view
I was nervous... I guess living with the great Erza wasn't a good idea, but I wonder why everyone's afraid of her. They say it's because she goes easy on me... But in all glory and all living truth I'm not terrified of her. At least we both swing for the other team, well she swings for both she dated both Mirajane and now Jellal( yes, now female Jellal too bad, but I may write a book with normal Jerza) a short, like Levy short, with also short blue hair(like the original you're welcome) with a weird red tattoo or mark on her right eye?(I don't really remember or know, sorry)She can't decide between the two she goes to Mirajane then to Jellal. I can tell Jellal is getting tired of it. But for some reason Mirajane loves it...Jellal even told Erza off saying, and these are her exact same words and I quote:"Erza, no I AM DONE!!WITH THIS"*she breaking down in tears already by this point I felt for her since I love Natsu Dragneel,but let's not get into that just yet since I'm about to tell you about that whole lovely situation after I give you information about everyone's relationship status*"EITHER YOU DATE ONE OF US OR THE OTHER BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULL @&#%!!!! I AM DONE ERZA!!!DON'T TALK TO ME OR EVEN LOOK AT ME TOUCH ME, OR EVEN BREATH THE SAME AIR AS ME YOU @#%&$!!!I, I HATE YOU!!!!" when Erza moved closer to her she flinced back and said again even louder:"ERZA!!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!! JUST STOP PLEASE, YOU'RE ONLY HURTING ME MORE WITH YOU HERE SO JUST LEAVE!!! PLEASE,please I ......can't do this for one more second..please stop, please........." We all watch as she flinched and back away and looked at Erza with the most hatered I've ever seen in a human being and Jellal almost left Fairy Tail because of it she's mostly by herself now and is kind of growing her hair so Erza won't remember her..it's pretty bad.I will tell you more about those two and everyone else after I talk to- well text Natsu who is labeled in my contacts as:'My Flame-Brain' I know not really cute or something but I personally love it....
What will happen next with Natray and the miserably failing Jerza? And with gajeel and fem! Loke as well? (And I swear the main pairing is Natray and not Gajeel x Loke who may not be a female I don't know I could always change it if you guys want me to and sadly this is not gale or gajevy or something like that because I've only found one story with Gajeel x Loke who will now be male cause I said so, but anyways baaaiii!!!)