Spells & Troubles...(Part 1.)

*Gray's POV*
It was a normal boring and long ass day in class as fucking usual.. When the teacher wasn't looking I took out my phone and went to my  contacts and to Natsu's name.
~Text Beginning~
Gray- my class sucks ass..
Natsu- yeah, mine doesn't since I'm in Art right now, and today's a 'free day'..
Gray-lucky ass...
~Text Ending~
"Gray!! What are you doing?!?!?!" Oh, shit she caught me..
"Oh, well I got a text from one of my friends..and I responded...,but oh, you wouldn't even know what social interaction is since no one wants to hang out with you anyways!!!" Plus I could get Ms. Lockser (sorry if not spelt right..) Fired and arrested since she acts like a fucking stalker..I've already had a bad day so I'm not in the mood for her bullshit..
Cana held up her her to give me a bestie high five which I greatly took and appreciated..
"Gray Fullbuster, you are to get punished immediantly..and so is your friend for encouraging you.."
"Good, that's better than listening to your boring ass.."
"Gray Fullbuster, you and Cana go up to principal Makarov's office!!!"
"Alright.."
We walked up to his office door, it was becoming normal since me and Ms. Lockser where on more than hating terms..
"Gray, I see, in trouble once again..?"
"Well, she stalks me, and I'm pretty sure she has an obsession with me and it's way more than creepy..sometimes I have nightmares or insomnia or can't sleep for most of the night because of it..." I was tired of walking up to Gramps' office.. And getting in trouble..
"She will be fired immediantly and Gildarts (sorry, probably not spelt right..)will be your new history/ P.E. with Elfman and Magic Battling teacher, since he always wanted to especially history and Magic Battling class.. But you will still be punished by Gildarts for the new position, and so will you, Cana.. Got it?.."
"Yep!" Me and Cana said in unison also popping the "p" at the end with purpose as well..
We walked back to our classroom, and we almost died laughing when not even a second later when:"Ms. Lockser, please come to the principal's office.." came on the intercom..she looked at us as if she could kill us with her non- existence daggers shooting out of her big, bug eyes..
Gildarts came in, said a spell, bright light.., and left..
~Time Skip to Gym/ P.E.~
*Still Gray's POV*
I was still processing my thoughts of the spell..it turned me and Cana back into kids!! And my spell won't give off until a couples weeks while Cana's will only last a couple days at the most..
"Awww!!!! Gray!!! You turned into a kid again...? Gildarts??"
"Yes, Nawtsu (Natsu).."
"Awww!!!! Gray can't even say my name wight??!!"
"Shush your mouth!!" I couldn't remember many cuss words and I felt my childhood innocence coming back to me like nostalgic, unwanted memmories that were dumped into the landfills of your mind on purpose...
"Gray is so adorable!!!!"  My blush was crimson now then it was mere seconds ago, when it was just faint sakura petal pink..
"Alright, guys!!! We're playing Magic Dodgeball today!!!!" Every one was cheering like they were celebrating their last day ever in their whole entire existence on this very Earth will be wiped out of the ongoing list of people who are still living and breathing...
Basically, Magic Dodgeball is when you put your magic energy into a dodgeball, at full force if you want to, and just fire away at your opponent/ opposite team directly in front of your very eyes...
"Gray, Cana, you guys go on Natsu's team or should I say 'Nawtsu's tweam'??" I was dying at the moment due to sheer embarrassment.. I'm pretty sure my kid face was smoking... Cana was long gone just wanting this to end.. I actually enjoy being a child again, even though the embarrassment and harassment is torture...it's still fun.. I thought all of this while enternally monologuing, when I scolded myself for daydreaming again. As I walked over to my ever dashing and charming boyfriend known as Natsu Dragneel. He pit me on his shoulders, which made my whole face blare up..he did this when we were kids as well and also before we dating but that was to embarrass me or something about showing me a point about what exactly I can't, for the life of me, remember what the fuck was happening on that very day.. But I will make him do it again since I actually enjoy it when he's happy and joy spreading and affecting everyone in the surrounding area to become infected as well..
I finally turned my ideal of focus on the magical dodgeballs coming my way (dodge...balls...and coming...get it?! Lol )I caught one in my hands and Natsu craned his head so he'd at least be able to see me through the corner of his eyes or in the least his peripheral vision..
"Good job, Gray!!"
"T-thanks...N-Nawt-tsu-u.." I started blushing in the middle of my almost incoherent sentence..

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO!!! AND THE REST OF THE BEST AND ALL OF THE SHIT..

ALSO THE 'MAGICAL DODGEBALL' IDEA CAME FROM STINGUE HIGH SCHOOL AU AND NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!! IT WON'T BE HARD TO FIND SINCE THE PICTURE IS BASICALLY JUST A PAIR OF WHITE AND BLACK CONVERSE.. It looks like this ⬇@CatzRKewl
It is a really awesome book and it's filled with Stingue and Gratsu, but you'll just have to read the book to find out, but it's really awesome trust me!!!

 It looks like this ⬇@CatzRKewl It is a really awesome book and it's filled with Stingue and Gratsu, but you'll just have to read the book to find out, but it's really awesome trust me!!!

And I still don't know about the CAPS thing again, but please just bear with me and just go with me on a limb here... In other words just roll with... Anyways, sorry this got awkward sorry for randomness and awkwardness,
BBBBAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME BROWSING WATTPAD'S STORIES!!!!
Word count:1014
Bai!!!