Spells & Trouble...Again(pt.2)

~Gray's POV~
The school day was finally over.. And Nawtsu is still carrying me on top of his shoulders (no inappropriate thought bubbles..well, yet anyway...) He as also yelling at Laxus and them.. Laxus said that he also is moving in with us(all the ppl living in Gray's house.)since he is Sting's brother.. Nawtsu was being really defiant with me ever since I got turned into a child, and even more protective of my being than the rest of them..
I took out my phone to text Nawtsu, because every time he yells at Laxus that he can't carry our 'heavy ass bags..' while carrying me on his shoulders.
~Text~
Gray- you could just let me walk, or you could just throw them at Laxus and run, like really fast!!!!
Natsu- alright I'm going to take that chance, but how about a piggy back ride instead before I start sprinting..
Gray- okay!!
~Text End~
(Still Gray's POV)
Nawtsu just crouched down and let his head hang, while my short ass self jumped off of his broad shoulders.. He was still crouched while I climbed up his back wrapping my pale and now skinny and short arms around to the front of his tan, sun-kissed skin of his neck.. (Okay, everyone knows how a piggyback works? Because if you don't look it up because it's hard to explain it and it is awkward as shit..) He was raising our bags up, turned to Laxus threw them full speed at him and didn't even wait half a second as we were running as if we were the last human being to ever run on this very Earth.. Before I could even blink or breath we were inside of the house..awaiting the future events  that are yet to come true..I was right...
In not even another second Laxus bust through the doors, mindful not to break them off of their hinges since he lives here too, and looked dead straight into Natsu's honey brown yet green (sort of hazel-ish) eyes.
"Why the fuck did you throw that at me, but in front of Freed?! Oh, Hell Naw!!" He's obviously been hangin' around Sting for way too long. With his Vine references...