NATRAY-TEXT AND BACK STORY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!

Still in back story/flash back of Jellal and Erza breakdown bit most importantly the...Natray text  and backstory of how they got together a few months back(two or so months ago I believe??)
*FLASHBACK-CONTINUE IN GRAY'S POV*
I was pulling put my phone(srry for no phone companies!!please, have mercy!!) I got on my contacts until I found Natsu's which wasn't hard since I always made sure he was at the top of my phone's contacts...for personal reasons I was blushing even more then crimson I might even beat the color(or colour)of Erza's hair.
*NATSU'S & GRAY'S TEXT TO EACHOTHER AWWW!!*

'My Flame-Brain'(Natsu)
'My Future Babe 😍😍😍😙😘'(Gray)
'My Future Babe 😍😍😍😙😘'- hi 😉
'My Flame-Brain'-hi...?? Are you okay you usually are cuter when you txt me what's the matter??
'My Future Babe 😍😍😍😙😘'-ummm well I was just thinking about Erza and Jellal that was pretty heated wasn't it?
(I'm just gonna say their names srry, I'm lazy)
Natsu- yea... It was..pretty bad they even changed their appearances, that's some..thing that I never thought would have to happen that's just insane..
Gray- hey, Natsu I never asked but what's my name in your contacts??
Natsu- 'My Future Babe 😍😍😍😙😘' what else would you think it would be you're my snow angle after all...it's okay if you don't feel the same😉😔
Gray- awwww!!!!!you're sooooo sweet!!! You know that I love youuuu!!! Why would-how could I ever so no to you you're my Fire Fiore King!!!!😚😗😗😋😄
Natsu- awww!!!is that my name in you're contacts?? How sweet!!
Gray- not exactly but I can change if you really want me to it's not the most romantic thing but it's special to me..
(They already kind of knew they liked each other and have had to kiss and make out before but that might be later in this chapter or in the next one)
Natsu- well, what is it ?
Gray- it's 'My Flame-Brain'
Natsu- I love it but in person you have to call me your 'Fire Fiore King' okay?
Gray- and call me your 'Little Snow Angle' or 'babe', 'baby' or something like that
Natsu- I never took you for nicknames
Gray- well, now you can boop! I will do that to your nose next time I see you and I'll kiss you a bop on the nose(a sweet one) an Eskimo kiss second and a sweet little kiss which could led back to my bedroom if ya' know what I'm sayin' 😋😗😚😉😜
Natsu- alright but I'm in charge *wink**wink*
Gray- stop you're making me blush!!
Natsu- well, to bad you'll have to get over that on your on but I hope you don't since I absoulutly love your adorable crimson blush
Gray- actually it's not crimson...yet, well, it wasn't until you said that...
It was true it was like all of every last single drop of blood and body heat went up to color his whole face and cheeks and even his ears..he felt dizzy and the good kind??
Natsu- are you okay??😚😗😋😂😂😁
Gray- h-hai...
Natsu- come on, I don't want to date a school girl (no offense to little school girls)
Gray- wow, thanks I was trying to be 'kawaii' which I'm glad you don't like..
Natsu- no..., be yourself kind of cute ....hey, you want me to come over instead??hey, are you home alone??😉😜😚
Natsu- I'm already in front of your door so you better not say no and open this door before I knock it down myself... Your lucky I didn't come after I heard your little cute promise to me *wink*
Natsu smiled when he heard a frustrated voice in the house he also knew Gray was home alone...(they're going to start off slow...he's just playing around with Gray)
Gray- I'm about to add you to my scam numbers if you don't stop texting me but as to your little 'promise' you were speaking of is going to have to be a dissapointment...sorry 😧😔😓
Natsu- awwww!!! You always gotta ruin my fun!! I'm just kidding 'Gray-babe'😉😜😁
Gray- just come in I unlocked the door for you..