Gajeel and Loke

*FLASCHBACK TO LOKE AND GAJEEL'S RELATIONSHIP*
Loke- gajeel, you wanna go out with me, or at least act like you are. If your comfortable with that at least. You don't have to, I just well, I'm just sick and tired of Luke... He's sooo annoying. Why does he even hang out with us...?
Gajeel-first of all, yes I would love for you to be mine and not Luke's. Dodged a bullet there. And he hangs out with us Because he was new and didn't know the school that well but now he does so I don't know why he still does though...I mean we don't need him in the group anyways, he's not useful,well to us..
Loke- yeah, that's why he kinda creeps me out but with you, you just make me blush and feel....nice. You just know how to hit on a guy... But, with Luke he is Not the best flirter..
Gajeel- I was about to think he was going to steal you away from me...
Loke- awwwww!!*tears in Hus eyes- he was easy to 'swoon'*you're sooo sweet!!! I love you, but it's okay if you don't want to say it back or you're not comfortable with saying it...
Gajeel- no, I'm perfectly comfortable with saying I love you as well.
Loke- so, we're not going to avoid or ignore that we love each other and are now dating??
Gajeel-nope...
Loke-sooo, uhhhh....hmmmm..well, who's the seme and who's the uke..??
Gajeel- well, it's obvious that you're the uke and I'm the seme I mean I didn't seem that confusing..
Loke-well, that's fair...now, get over here with your v-card..
If you don't get the 'v-card' reference you probably shouldn't be looking or reading this...*wink, wink*future hints for 'things'....confirmed...😉✌