NATRAY!!!!!!!

*still in Gray's POV, but only for a short time enjoy!!!*
I found Natsu in our room...which I love to say.
"Hey! Natsu, my love??" I said that all in that annoying way that Sting does to Rouge when 'flirting' or attempted flirting with him. Rouge just got over a rough breakup with his now ex-boyfriend and when Sting was 'comforting' him by telling him that next time he sees Cobra, the ex-boyfriend, that he was going to do 'gruesome' things to him that he and Rouge we're mates, like I'm Natsu's and how Loke is definitely Gajeel's mate like I'm definetly Natsu's mate. Found that out the most pleasurable way ever known to man.
"Shall I remind you who dominated our relationship and who dominated in the bedroom as well to our fun that I know we had not too long ago...but again yeah, it was..." I was blushing so bad...
"Uhhhhh, you??"
"Damn, right I did and I will again." I barely heard him say that  before he pinned me up against the wall..

*Possible limes/ lemons*
Natsu eagerly/ gingerly started ravaging my neck immediantly finding my sweet spot.
"Ahhhh~mhhhh~haaaa~" I was moaning and kneeling and even mewling. He was just so good at this with his hot cavern that he calls His mouth. I couldn't think anymore as I was in a lusty daze with my mind hazy. I heard him chuckle before biting down on my neck.
"AHHHH~NATSSSSUUU!!!!!~~" I was panting for breath as he bit down into my neck....it was finally official....he made me his mate...
"Oh, Gray I didn't mean to bite you...you know what this means?" He was obviously panicking so I kissed him so much passion...it seemed to shut him up, he wrapped his strong, beautifully sun-kissed tan skin around my hips/ waist as I stepped onto the top of my toes to wrap my pale, white smooth welcoming arms around his neck to pull him down(yes, Natsu is taller than Gray is a litter shorter than his shoulders, Natsu is Gray's height in the anime...)
After a while my eyes got watery and teary as I thought that Natsu was going to leave me because his panicking was taking toll on me too. When/ if you have a mate or are mates, then you sometimes feel their emotions a later, who can also tell if you're mate's in danger or trouble...that's why we have to see each other from detention a lot...after we broke the kiss(sadly...)Natsu looked sad when he looked into my eyes...he put his thumb and rubbed under my eye..I reached up only to find my own tears meeting my fingertips, he must've knew I was saddened about his panic...
*Natsu's POV *
We broke from the kiss, only to see Gray with his eyes still closed, still in thought...with tears streaming down my lover's pale, beautiful smooth face..I could feel that he was deeply saddened about my panic. The reason I panicked was because I was going to officially mark him as mine by surprise when we were making love to each other...he finally opened his colbat, cold eyes.....confused, but suddenly recognized what was happening. The reason I wanted to wait until we made hot, steamy sex to go unto the internet(how do you even know we- the fourth wall exists wait don't answer that.)we were communicating with our eyes until I said
"I- you know that bite mark to be like a tattoo, even though it's only the first mark to become forever marked on your skin you know that right?" Gray was suddenly beaming with happiness.I put my hands under his armpits and picked him up I mean, he's light, even lighter than any girl I've ever carried even little babies/kids, but that's supposed to happen since he's my mate I could do anything to him since he's the submissive. But that's expected to happen with dragon slayers  except for Rouge, who with Sting and other dragon slayers will usually fight fatally until one falls first, until one accidentally dies then the mate who's still alive will feel ultimate guilt until they die days later. That's why most of us dragon slayers go and hope for their mate to be submissive. But Rouge and Sting were the first dragon slayers to not fight even in the slightest about the submissive and the dominate, even though that's obvious. Sting is the weird fangirlish dominate I honestly don't even know how they mix and Rouge is just the submissive who actually got famouse for the first ever submissive dragon slayer, ever.
"I was panicking because I wanted to wait until we completed the 'bond' that you've been so excited about." I told him straight up, I mean, it's not that hard to tell, well, for me anyways I'm his mate and...he's..mine I love saying that he's definetly my mate. The room got steadily colder..the said ice mage was blushing..awww!!!
"Come on!" I said lovingly while picking him up bridal style. He yelped in surprise which I also thought was absolutely adorable.I carried him to bed. I could honestly do this forever good thing we're officially bonded to each other, but getting married to him isn't such a bad idea either. After all, he's mine and I'm his...