Back To Normal

*Gray's POV*
All I saw after Laxus came rushing into the house, as if the zombie apocalypse was only a split second away until the came directly towards us, was a bright light emitting from my own body.
"Gray!!!" I smiled as I heard his voice of course he would be the first to speak, the light made me think that I was going to the heavens above...
Only a couple seconds later I heard tons of footsteps seeking to sprint together with the rest  in sync with all of the others and so on. I knew it was them, probably to save us from Laxus' upcoming wrath unleashed upon both of us. After the heavenly light dispersed into an oblivion soon diminishing into nothingness.
"Huh?!?!?!" I immediately glanced down at my own body in panic and sheer terror, only to sigh in relief not even a second later. I was back to normal, everything and everybody stopped what they were doing as they rushed in after Laxus...
I was back to normal!!!!

I can assure you that I almost combusted right there. I looked at Natsu who picked me up in a bone- crushing hug, twirling around as my legs flailed around. Laxus and everyone stopped their previous actions to watch what was all transpiring right before their very eyes.

Laxus' electric, charming eyes swarmed with shock and anger boiling at a rapid pace that should of been inhumanely impossible, but nothings impossible when it comes to Laxus Dreyar.

"Natsu, I'm going to rip you to shreds!! Gray, I'm going to spare you as you've been through a lot today!!" He practically seethed through his pearly white teeth.

Natsu stopped twirling and radiating with happiness, and looked on with fear, as if he were a gazelle and Laxus were a cheetah, chasing after him until there was nowhere else. They would be to exhausted to continue their 'tag'. But cheetahs can only run fast for a limited amount of time, but there's always the saying: "survival of the fittest." As soon as a glint crossed paths with Laxus' eyes Natsu took off sprinting for dear life.

Maybe not having my parents or 'real' family with me won't be so bad.... All of us physically grimaced as we all heard a deafening crash coming from another room downstairs. Yep, this year was definitely going to be more interesting with everyone else....