Jellal's Parting

Luke's POV
Loke is sooo hot and sexy he will be mine. Gajeel is hogging him up and I will not stand for this he will be mine...
"Hey, Loke, Are you free on Friday??"
"Yes ✌"
"Loke, are you coming to the club with me??"
"Buzz off, Gajeel."I told him without shame.
"Why don't you make me since me and Loke here are dating. Ain't that right sexy?"
"Y-yes.w-we a-are..." Loke had admitted unrelentingly to any pressure, now my chance was completely gone, well at least Juvia is still available, so all hope isn't necessarily gone out the window...
Jellal's POV
"Hey, guys umm...you want to walk to school together?"I had asked because I saw Erza with you-know-who...Mirajane Strauss had a thick blanket of bandages..ooopppsss, not sorry and no regrets.
I've been ignoring Erza for a couple weeks now and I hope to keep it up for as long as I possibly can, because I also know she will interegate me while holding Mirajane Strauss' hand "taking care of her", bit for the meantime I just need her alone to finish the job....She killed my family on an S-class mission. But in reality they just misspelled the family's last name. But, of course, instead of going to the person who requested it..she went after the mission instead to..'show him that the mission and she was done and completed..'
But she totured my parents I only  saw the least gruesome part and that made me sick for days because they were strong they stayed strong and we're barely even alive. But after those few days...they died in cardiac arrest and hyperventilating and also panicking all at the same time so they weren't breathing for 15min....I will get her back she can have Erza she's a piece of sh@% anyways...
What is Jellal going to do?? Why does she call her by her full name??
Find out in the next couple chapters...