Jerza's Falling

*Flash back to two to three or maybe even four months ago*
Jellal was walking along with Erza while she's holding hands with MIRAJANE STRAUSS I'M GOING TO LEAVE I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!! I NEED TO LEAVE! I'M BREAKING APART!!SHE CHOSES ME FOR WHAT THE LONGEST WILL BE 5 WEEKS OR MAYBE IF I'M SUPER LUCKY 4/5 MONTHS BUT RIGHT WGEN THINGS ARE SETTILING DOWN AND GETTING SERIOUS SHE ALWAYS GOES BACK TO MIRAJANE WHO I KNOW FOR A FACT HAS DONE A 'HOMERUN' OUT OF THE PARK WITH ERZA WHILE ALL I DID WAS I GUESS NOT GOOD OR INTIMATE ENOUGH I GUESS...and to THINK I ALMOST WENT TO A 'HOMERUN' WITH HER!!!I....I..HATE HER....NO..I...DON'T...I ...JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE...I CAN'T HANDLE IT...I GUESS THEY'RE RIGHT I AM GOING INSANE!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE HER AND PEOPLE FEAR HER!! SHE'S JUST A LOAD OF S@%#$!!!!
But, of course I just thought this in my head...I need to leave change my looks, let my hair grow to my shoulders(like in the picture up top) I even convinced Erza to cut her hair to a little above her shoulders as well...so people won't regonize her as much, just because she has earnings now doesn't mean she didn't before her hair change..I don't really know.(again picture at the top)
*BACK TO FLASHBACK OF NATRAY 'TEXTING'*
Natsu's POV
Okay...I guess. His house is nice (sorry I can't really explain houses so I'll try to get a picture of Natsu's and Gray's houses)
Natsu's house⬇

 His house is nice (sorry I can't really explain houses so I'll try to get a picture of Natsu's and Gray's houses)Natsu's house⬇

Gray's house ⬇

When Natsu walked in the house he saw the raven haired boy of his dreams(of course he won't admit that until later) and the rest of what happened that day was history

When Natsu walked in the house he saw the raven haired boy of his dreams(of course he won't admit that until later) and the rest of what happened that day was history...which means that they helped each other study and with homework until they feel asleep with Gray cuddled up next to Natsu's chest while the said fire mage(yes, they still have their Magic  in this highschool au.)put his arm protectively around Gray's waist.
And Gray did as he promised except when Natsu arrived he pulled him by the front of Natau's shirt collar into his bedroom booped Natsu on the nose who was still suprised (and trying to stay PG- for now)and when Gray dipped his head down since he forced Natsu to sit on the bed.Natau leaned forward to meet him half-way to rub their noses together for an 'Eskimo' kiss until they kiss and made out on accident since they just couldn't help themselves. Let's just say that afterwards Gray had a strange "bruise" on his neck for almost 5 weeks straight, but he kind of enjoyed it...