Shit.

Thomas~~

Second year of college. Second year with Madison. Second year of hating Hamilton. Nothing could go wrong.

Hamilton~~

Second year of college. Second year with John. Second year of hating Thomas. Nothing could go wrong.

First day of classes

Both~~

Everything went to shit.

3rd Person~~

OK. Let's review.

Life has been normal so far.

Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens have been dating for almost a year now.

Lafayette and Hurcules Mulligan have been dating for a few months now.

Peggy Schuyler and her sisters are almost always center of attention, especially Peggy.

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison have been dating for almost as long as John and Alex.

Aaron Burr has no social life or friends. Nothing's changed for him if I'm putting it clearly.

Ands that's about it.

Now for Thomas and Alex in the beginning well...

That's a complicated story that no god damned narrator could explain, or want to explain so read this shit ahead and your golden OK bye.

Hamilton~~

I hurried to the dorm I share with John, dorm 1776. I hurry inside and find John unpacking his own things. He stops and looks up to see me.

"Lex!"

"John!" he runs towards me and places a kiss on my forehead. We hadn't seen eachother all summer. I smile at him.

"I missed you Lex."

"I missed you too John." he stay in a tight hug for a few minutes before pulling away so we could finish unpacking and tell eachother how our summers went. Both of them went well. We started class tomorrow, so me and John spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch watching chic flicks.

Thomas~~

I sit in my dorm room with Madison. Talking about our summers. We saw eachother once during it, but only for a day. Both of our summers went well, in glad to say. Classes were tomorrow so we decided to just go to sleep early. Try and get enough sleep to last the day tomorrow.

~

Me and Madison had the same first class together so we ended up walking together.

"Tommy.."

"Mm?"

"I love you." he days, hugging my arm. I smile down at him and kiss his head.

"I love you too Maddy." I don't notice we're walking right towards Alexander until I run into him. Madison caught himself before falling, I didn't and ended up on top of Alexander fucking Hamilton. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach when I stared at his face. I notice both of us were just sitting there on the ground, staring at eachother. I lean into his ear and whispered as seductively as possible.

"Take a picture, baby girl. It lasts longer." I then stood up, fixed my hair, ignoring the brush storm on my face and walk away with Madison to our class. I looked back once to see Alex standing now, staring after me. I flip him off over my shoulder and stick my tongue out at him. He returns the favor, making me laugh and turn back to Madison.

I didn't understand that feeling I had when I fell onto Alex. It felt like how I felt when I met Madison. Like butterflies flittering around nervously in my stomach. Whenever I was around Madison when I first met him I kept getting that feeling...

Hamilton~~

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

When Jefferson fell onto me as I was walking to my class I didn't understand what the fuck I was feeling. It felt like I was just in awe at him or something. And when he whispered that... Take a picture, baby girl. It lasts longer. He called me baby girl. It sent chills down my back, and the fact he said it so seductively.

Then I felt like I was stabbed in the heart at my suddenly realization.

Both~~

Shit.
I thing I'm in love with my long-time nemesis.

~~

Ye not doing word counts in this one. Anywho this was a shitty first Chapter. :p but oh well I wrote it alright bai~~
~Ashley-Admin