Details Are Important

Thomas~~

I wake up groggily, I shakily sit up after a bit, everything still hurts. Soon the same ddoctor from last night comes in and asks me a few questions, mainly stuff about my pain. I notice as he talks my legs just feel... Nothing. I can't feel them at all.

"I can't feel my legs." I say suddenly, as he was in the middle of saying something. He nods.

"Your legs were rather beaten up, the left one broken, and the right one beaten up quite a bit." he says smoothly. I nod, he leaves the room soon. I make an attempt to move my legs, or at least my right one. I really can't. I sigh in defeat and lie down, closing my eyes until the door opens again. I keep them closed though as someone moves to sit in the chair beside me bed.

I finally decide it's not a doctor or nurse after a while and open my eyes and look over. What surprises me is that it's John. When did he get back? I try to adjust my position to where I'm laying on my side, but I really can't and his in defeat and just sit up. I look over at John and flick his head he sits up suddenly and looks at me.

"Oh- hey I thought you were asleep.." he mumbles. I shrug.

"Nah... I was just resting my eye lids." I smile softly, he nods.

"I have a few questions."

"What happened?" he asks. I bite my lip.

"Next question." he furrows his eyebrows at my answer.

"Alright... How are you feeling then?" I look at my legs, or where they are under the covers.

"In slot of pain. Can't feel anything under the waist.." I sigh.

"Ok. Last question." I nod.

"Shoot." he nods.

"Your opinion on Alexander." I look at him. I know he and Alex were close but I shrug.

"He's... Amazing. I can't think of another way to describe the short asshole." I laugh. He laughs as well.

"So why are you here?" I ask him.

"Decided to come and see you. Considering I just came here two days ago to figure out you like- died." I freeze.

"I... What..?" I ask shakily. My arms felt weak aside sat there.

"Apparently your heart stopped or something and you died. They were about to just give up on our before you woke up- which surprised everyone actually.." he says with a frown. II fall onto my back into the bed. Staring at the ceiling.

"How long have either been here..."

"Counting today? I'm pretty sure 6 or so days." I nod softly. We go quiet for a bit.

"Hey John?"

"Hm?"

"Where's my phone.." he half nods and pulls it out of his pocket.

"Decided to grab it this morning for ya." he says simply. I nod and take it and check my notifications. A bunch of texts from SMFDR chat. I unlock my phone and check them.

Charliieee- We didn't do shit James I swear

Adams- yeah

BBY- That's bull shit. Lee, you and Thomas were planning to meet the day this shit happened!

Reynolds- Oh wow the baby can curse

Adams- lmao

Charliieee- Wow. Just wow.

DeadMacaroniBoi- fuck you assholes.

DeadMacaroniBoi- James is cool tho.

BBY- HOLY SHIT THOMAS

Charliieee- oh shit he's alive?

Reynolds- dam

Adams- fuck

I huffed and practically throw my phone down onto the bed, startling John a bit. He doesn't say anything but goes back to his phone as I manage to fall asleep.

~

I wake up to hear a few people talking, I don't open my eyes yet. I just listened.

"Alex, it's none of your business ok. If he doesn't want to talk about it he doesn't have to." John, I recognize his voice rather quickly.

"Well I'm sorry that I walk into my dorm to find him on the floor dying!" Alex said, I recognized his voice immediately, his voice raising slightly as he talked.

"Lex, just give him time. Thomas might just have his reasons for not saying anything." I can't recognize the voice, but it's female. I know that.

"But-"

"Lex. Thomas will tell you when he feels he's ready to." The female voice says again.

"It might be a bit of a personal thing that happened, so that's why he didn't want to even answer me when I asked him." John says calmly. I hear Alex sigh.

"Whatever." someone sits on the bed, accidentally elbowing my side in doing so. I quickly shoot up with a curse as Alex falls to the ground. So it was him that sat down.

"Ah fuck.." I mutter, rubbing my eyes. I glance around. So the female voice was Sabrina. Well ok then, I was expecting one of the Schuylers honestly.

"Sup Thomas." Sabrina smiles, giving a small wave. I nod briefly in response she rolls her eyes and helps Alex off the floor.

"Ohmygodthomasdidihurtyouimsosorryi-" I gently kiss him to shut him up.

"It's fine." I says as I grab my phone, which was sitting by my legs. Alex nods briefly and the three of them talk again, about random things as I scroll aimlessly through Instagram. I like a picture of a cute mother fucking cat and go on my way with scrolling.

"Her Thomas." Alex begins. I glance up from my phone.

"Yeah?"

"What happened?" I quickly look away and go back to my phone, sitting my lip and staying silent.

"I'm guessing that's a 'no I'm not telling you'?" he asks and I simply nod and he signs and the three continue to talk. I go to my home screen and stare at the background I've never changed in forever.

It's a picture of my mom. She looks so beautiful in this photo. Very different from the last time I saw her. I sigh and go into google docs and just type. Not really typing anything specific, just doing what Alex does sometimes, and write what's on my mine.

When I finally read over what I wrote I realize it's all just the story, in detail, of how Lee.... I quickly close out of docs and put my phone down. I look up, to see Sabrina and Alex talking in his her voices. John left. I lie down in bed with a sigh. Alex looks over at me and I slightly motion with my head for him to come over. He stands up from his chair and walks over.

"I love you..." I say, hugging him. Not caring how much it hurt to hug him right now. But I did. He hugs back.

"I love you too Thomas..." he smiles at me. I give him a small kiss before letting him back to Sabrina. I lie back down and fall asleep. Again.

~

When I wake up the lights in the room are off, and it's pitch black. I search for my phone and find it on the bedside table. I turn it on and look at the time. It was really late, to be specific 3:12. I sigh and unlock my phone and go into docs and stare at the document. I bite my lip and begin typing again. Making sure to write it all, in detail from the start to finish.

After that I think about the beating. I don't know what happened after Adams knocked me out. I just remember waking up to see Alex running over to me in fear. I sigh and turn off my phone and lie back down, falling asleep thinking of what Lee did...

~~

Just so you know while he was asleep the rest of the ground checked in on him and made sure he was alive. Also your welcome for the shitton of updates with this story lately. I'm taking a short break from Tomorrow You Will All Be Gone for this one. I'll get to that one at some point later don't worry. :)
Sorry if this chapter is crappy btw it's past midnight for me rn and the only sleep I got lately was(other than the few hours last night) a few minutes of sleep in advisory this morning is im kinda really fucking tired
~Ashley-Admin