That Was Nice

Before this chapter begins. I'm sorry for not updating this! OK bye!

Hamilton~~

I let myself into Thomas's dorm. I slam the door open, two things of ice cream in my hand(one vanilla the other Neapolitan because tHAT STUFF MY SHIT), he was sitting on his sofa, blankets wrapped around him. I hurry towards him, sitting the ice cream on the floor and sit next to him and hug him. He wasn't crying, but I could see tear tracks staining his face.

"Wanna drown your sorrows in ice cream and plan away to fucking kill Madison?" he nods slowly and sniffs. I smile and go to get two spoons, guys he for each of us.

I hand him a spoon and his vanilla ice cream carton and he opens th car to easily and starts eating the ice cream, watching me failing at opening my ice cream from where he sits. He laughs and takes my cartoon and opens it, shoving it into my arms and shoves a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. I mumble a thanks and put a spoon full of Neapolitan into my mouth.

"So. We actually gonna kill him?" he says, a thing of humor sprinkled into his voice. I shake my head.

"I don't wanna go to jail." he laughs and flicks a bit of his ice cream at me. It lands on my arm and I glare at him, holding back a laugh as I flick some chocolate/strawberry ice cream at him.

This ended with an ice cream fight.

~

After about half an hour of us fighting with ice cream we both sit down on the sofa, staring at small stains in the carpet, from the already melted ice cream. I looked at him, examining what he was wearing. Wearing a shirt sleeves white tee-shirt that was a bit short on him that read Basic Bitch and a pair of sweats that seemed to stop short of his ankles. He looked hot. I shrugged the thought as he smiled at me.

"Thanks for that..." he sighs and lays down on the sofa, placing his legs in my lap. I smile at him, resting my arms on his legs.

"No problem Thomas. I had fun too."

We stay there in a comfortable silence until someone opens the door. Thomas quickly sits uup and pulls his legs to his chest. I look at the door to see Madison scowling at Thomas, who's smile from earlier fell immediately. Madison's gaze shifted to me and he rolled his eyes and walked towards his room in their dorm. Slamming the door behind him, making Thomas flinch.

I stand up, and pick up the now empty ice cream cartons and plastic spoons and throw them all aaway. I look at Thomas, who's sitting on the sofa, holding his legs to his chest.

"I should go." I slowly make my way towards the door. Thomas stands up quickly and meets me there, opening it for me.

"Bye" I say quietly and step out of his dorm and turn to go towards my own.

"Hey Alex." I turn to him, and he kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks again." he says before slamming the door closed. I stand there for a minute, dumbfounded I guess you could say. Thomas had just given me a good bye kiss. I felt butterflies in my stomach and sigh. I turn towards John and my dorm. My hands in my pockets as I walk.

John~~

I hear the door to our dorm and rush to tackle hug Alex.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He giggles at my concern.

"At my friend's place having an ice cream fight don't worry hon." I stared at him when he finished, making him laugh. He leans in to kiss me, but I push away from out hug, making him pout.

"John" he whines.

Alex" I say, matching his tone. He giggles and hugs me, and I drag him over to the sofa.