Explaining.

(video for song btw)

Jefferson~~

The song I was playing rang loudly through my dorm. It's been a week or so since my uh.. I switched with John, and I kind of felt bad for breaking Alex and John up the way I did. I cough a little bit and sing along to the song that played.

"Your the worst person I've ever met
And that's saying alot
Cause I've met alot of people
And I haven't seen you in a couple of years
But when I do I'm gonna run you over with my car

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me.....

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me.....

I lived in your house for less than a year
But every single day I lived in fear
And I thought you were gonna kill my mom
And it turns out
I wasn't completely wrong

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me.....

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me.....

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me.....

Listen to me..
Listen to me...
Listen to me....
Listen to me....."

I look at my hands and hear a knock on the door and stop the music and hurry to answer the door. Who stood in front of me shocked me with their presence.

"Hello. Daughter."

~

3rd Person~~

Taylor sat in her bed. Trying to ignore the yells from her parents downstairs. She was only 10. She shouldn't understand what was happening downstairs. But she did. She just sat there, holding her hands over her ears and cried silently.

Until she heard stomping footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Peter no! Leave our dear child out of this please!" she heard her mother beg her father. She knew what was coming next and braced herself for it. Her father burst through her bedroom door angrily and walked over to his daughter. And grabbed her arm tightly and held her up, earning a pained squeak from the poor girl.

"Peter!" The girl's mother yelled at her husband. She watched as her husband proceeded to beat his daughter. Until the poor child was bleeding from the marks her father left. He dropped his daughter to the floor, who curled into a ball. Scared for her life.

"Now as for you!" he growled as he stomped over to his wife.

~~

Jefferson~~

"D-dad." I squeak out. Last time I heard from my father he had almost killed my mother. My stutter made him smirk.

"Still a useless piece of shit eh?" I flinch at his words.

"Y-yes sir..." there's no use fighting my dad. Mom learned that the hard way.