Relationship Goals

Jefferson~~

It's been a week Now. Washington took the handcuffs off of us earlier this morning, so I guess that's good. Me and Hamilton had gotten closer over the past week due to the freaking handcuffs. I kind of enjoyed that time together, party because I could cuddle with him every night, but it was kind of funny watching him scream at Sea bury in his Debate Club on Thursday.

Now I was sitting under a tree in between classes with Madison beside me.

"Thomas." I looked at him.

"Yea Maddy?"

"We... We need to talk." he said, he was looking at his hands the entire time he talked. I was confused, his tone was serious and not the normal fluffy and kind tone he usually uses when he talks to me.

"About..?" I was a bit scared of what he was gonna say, but I didn't show it. I just messed with my nails, picking at the shitty nail polish on them(shut up it makes me look pretty).

"U-us..." I stopped looking at my nails and looked back at him.

"Wh-"

"You've been cuddling with Hamilton this entire week. You've kissed him, on the forehead once of twice but still, and you flat out go all heart-eyes when you see him!" I noticed tears welled in his eyes.

"So. I've decided. I'm breaking up with you Thomas...." he trails off, I sit there. Shocked, half expecting this to have happened, a bit mad, but mostly on the verge of tears. He looked up at me, wiping the tears at his eyes that threatened to fall.

"I love you Thomas, but I think you like Alex more than me." he stands up, I'm still staring at him, I stand up quickly and reach out to him as he starts walking away.

"Maddy I-" he turns around.

"Thomas. We're. Done. Good. Bye." he turns back around and walks away, leaving me standing there already missing my boyfriend. He was kind of right, I did like Alex more than him. But I still loved Madison. I felt my heart shattered right then and there and collapsed to my knees on the ground, hugging myself tightly.

I picked myself up after a moment and started walking towards my next class, one with Hamilton. I sat down as far from him as possible and buried my face in my arms. Of course, Alex moved to sit by me.

"Hey Jefferson." he says, his voice calm. I don't respond.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I only replied with letting out I quit sob. I didn't even realize j was crying until now. He picked up my face and looked at me. I was a fucking mess.

"Thomas. What's wrong." it was more of a command to tell him rather than a question.

"M-Madison... h-he-" I let out this quiet heart breaking sob and buried my face into my hands and cried quietly into my hands. Here I was in the very back of my class, Alexander Hamilton trying to figure out what the fuck James did, and me crying like a baby. I was kind of pathetic.

"Thomas. Look at me." I looked up at him.

"Tell me what's wrong." He smiled softly at me.

"Madison... H-he broke up with m-me..." I say, half whispering, half choking on my words. He gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me tightly.

"Hey." he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes.

"If you can get through this today, I'll buy you some ice cream and we can cry and eat it together. Deal?" he says, smiling widely. I nod and he chuckles and hugs me again. Then pulls away due to the teacher walking in and beginning class.

~~

Hamilton~~

After classes I burst into my dorm to find John on the couch.

"JOHN!" he jumps up and looks at me.

"What?"

"WELL... IkindofpromisedThomasidgethimicecreamtodrownhissorrowscuzMadisonbrokeupwithhimthenirelizedimbrokesogivememoneybabeplease." I said all in one breath. John was very confused.

"I need money." he groans, fifth time this month I've asked him for money.

"What for?" I look at the floor.

"Ihe cream to help drown a friend's sorrows. Yeah. His boyfriend broke up with him." I mean. Half true. John rolls his eyes.

"That's actually a valid answer." wait seriously.

He walked over to me and gave me ten dollars. I look at him and smile.

"Thanks this means a lot." he shrugs and I run off, not closing the door.

I really hope Jefferson's taking this break up well right now.

Jefferson~~

Send help.

I've been crying for like three hours straight.

S E N D  H E L P.

~~

I had fun doing this one. Hope this satisfied your guys. Also the title of this chapter is a joke. Cuz Madison and Jefferson's relationship ended. And I'm sorry this was a short chapter..

~Ashley-Admin