Sleep In Your Socks

Jefferson~~

I open my eyes to hear people mumbling things around me. I sit up shakily, all I can remember is what Lee did. The people around me shut up, and I glance around. It's Alexander and the rest of his little friends. Including James... When my gaze falls on him I quickly look away.

"Hey Thomas.. You ok?" Lafayette asks from the foot of the bed. I nod my head slowly with a sigh. Alex moves to hug me and I tense up, pushing him away.

"Don't... Don't touch me." I say shakily. He just furrows his eyebrows and nods. I shift uncomfortably in my position. Everything hurts.

"Thom... You sure your ok?" Madison asks. I just nod again and everyone goes quiet again.

"We're just glad your alive.." Peggy smiles. I nod, of course they were.

"Do... Do you know what happened?" Hurcules asks. I tense up, tears form in my eyes as I nod slowly.

"Wanna,.. Tell us?" he asks. I quickly bury my face in my hands and start crying. Everyone goes silent, in shock probably. Alex moves to hug me again and I push him away, moving myself in the process.

"I said don't touch me!" I cry out, shifting away from him a bit. He states at me in shock as tears stream down my face. Then I end up falling off the bed and onto the floor, screaming out in pain.

"Oh my god- Thomas!" Eliza gasps, followed by similar tasks of fear from anyone else. II close my eyes tighter, tears streaming down my face violently. At least I know my legs can feel pain..... Save in a leaps into action, picking me up from the floor. Honestly I'm in too much pain right now to care that she's even touching me right now. As I just left tit happen and cry harder. She sets me on the bed and pushes everyone out of the room. Yelling at Alex to get a doctor.

She runs back over to me in the bed and hugs my head, shushing me until I calm down slightly. I don't push her away,just cry her arm. Soon a doctor hurries into the room and Sabrina pulls away. Answering the doctor's questions of what had happened before he turns to me.

"Jefferson- Jefferson are you alright?" I shake my head quickly, rubbing tears from my eyes. I was still crying, but not as much as earlier.

"Jefferson-"

"You can call me Thomas." I mumble through my tears.

"Alright.. Thomas, I would like you to just calm down so I can ask you some questions. Ok?" I just nod slowly, wiping my eyes.

~

I lie down. Everything still hurts. Sabrina is sitting in the chair by my bed, just watching over me.

"Hey Tay." I look over at her.

"Hm?"

"Do... Do you mind if you tell me what happened? You don't have to- its just- I'm just curious...." she sighs. I sit up, pat her head and grab my phone. Going to the google doc, I hand it to her.

"Just... Just read." I mumble. She nods and looks down at my phone reading it thoroughly. When she finishes it she puts her hand over her mouth and looks at me.

"Thomas- oh my god..."

"I'm not ready for everyone else to know yet..." I say, taking back my phone and closing out of google docs, turning the phone off as well.

"I- ok..." she nods.

"I'll be right back." she says, standing up and hurrying to the door. Moments later she returns.

"Hey.. You reads for everyone again?" she asks.

"Uh- sure..." I mumble. She nods, giving a small smile and lean so it the door again, waving people in. She hurries back to the chair and the group slowly files back in. Lafayette, Hurcules, John, Angelica, Madison, Eliza, Peggy, and Alex.