Author Note

Dear Reader,

Disclaimer alert: I do not own any of the following character from Cardfight vanguard. All right belong to them. In this fanfiction, it will be focusing on Misaki x Reader. There is some point you guys need to know before reading. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

1)   The reader main deck will be << shadow paladin>> for now unless I post another author note in the future. Do note that some of this card is from my deck. Why shadow paladin you may ask? Because I like them.

2)   All this event will be following the anime timeline just that I will be editing some part from it. Note that you will be in the Middle school at the age of 15 and an insane strong fighter.

3)   Do take note that there will be some card that I will be adding into here. These card is basing on my imagination. Feel free to leave a comment on what kind of card you would want to see appearing in this fanfiction. I will be giving shout-out to the people that help out. This can only restrict to the <<shadow paladin>> clan!

4)   Note that you know Misaki and note that in this story as it goes, you will gradually fall in love with her. Also note that you got a little sister.

5)   Note that the personality in this fanfiction might not resemble you in real life. I apologise if I might have offended you in advance.

I think I have cover almost everything I need to cover for now. Once you guys finish reading all 4 notice, proceed to chapter 1 and start reading at the same time enjoy the story. Feedback is appreciated.

From Yours truly: Author J

L���s�}