Chapter 2: vs Morikawa

Disclaimer alert: I do not own any of the following character from Cardfight Vanguard. If you have not read the Author Note from before, please go and read it. So sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stand up de Vanguard!" You said as you flip up your card.

"Stand up, Vanguard!" Morikawa as he flip up his card too.

"Sin Puregator. (Power: 4000)" You said as you look at him. "Lizard runner, Undeux. (Power: 6000)" Morikawa said as he grin at you. "Kagero..." You thought to yourself silently as you look at his card. "Are you afraid of me already? Well consider that you talk big after all that, you does not seem that big of a deal." Morikawa mock as he look at you.

"Save that for your dream, monkey. Draw." You said as you draw a card. "I ride Witch of Nostrum, Arianrhod. (Power: 7000) Sin Puregator move to the left rear. Then I activate Arianrhod skill. By letting this card rest and discard a card from my hand, I can draw a card." You then discard a card and draw.

"On top of that I activate Sin Puregator skill. When this card is been call or move to the rear, I can soul charge the top card of my deck." You continue as you took a card from the deck and put into the soul. "Turn end" You then end your turn as you close your eye.

"My turn, draw. Hehehe, the great Morikawa ride Embodiment of Armor, Bahr (Power: 8000). Bahr then attack." Morikawa then turn his card side way as he declare an attack on you. "What a waste of time. No guard" You say as you see he get no trigger from drive check. You then turn over your card and got a draw trigger.

"Get draw trigger. Power give to Arianrhod and I draw." You then draw you card as you wait for him to declare turn end. "Turn end." Morikawa say as he smirk at his hand card. "My turn. I stand and draw." You said as you draw a card.

"I ride Nightmare of Horror child. (Power: 7000) Soul charge." You then took another card form the top of your deck and add into it soul. You continue "At the beginning of the turn if I soul charge, Nightmare of Horror child will get power +2000. In another words, Horror child power now is 9000."

"Then I call Merchant of underworld, Paradox. (Power: 8000)" You then place it at the top left rear. "Horror child attack Bahr!" You said as you proceed to check for trigger as Morikawa declare not to guard. Seeing that there is no trigger, you only deal 1 damage. You then said "Since Horror child successfully hit your vanguard, I can add a grade 1 and below <<Shadow paladin>> to my hand and then I shuffle afterward."

You glance through your deck and decided to add Nightmare Painter into your hand. After adding, you shuffle your deck and continue your next attack. "Sin Puregator boost, Paradox attack!" You said as you watch another card fall into Morikawa damage zone. "Turn end" You said as you glance at Aichi as you watch him observing you guys fight.

"My turn. Stand and draw. The great Morikawa ride Dragon knight, Nehalem. (Power: 10000)" And I call Bahr behind." Morikawa said as he call Bahr. "Then Bahr boost, Nehalem attack your vanguard." Morikawa shouted as he check for trigger. "Get critical trigger." Morikawa then grin at you.

You then flip open the two card clammily and said "Get a heal trigger. I recover one damage and all effect give to my vanguard." You then watch as you two have 2 of damage each. "Turn end" You then heard Morikawa declaring his end of the turn.

At this moment, you saw everyone was crowding around the both of you and heard different kind of comment. Ignoring them, you went ahead and stand and draw.