Chapter 7: Beginning of the New Clan, Nemesis

Disclaimer Alert: I do not own any of the following from Cardfight Vanguard. Here is the chapter 7. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watch as Misaki and Aichi having their fight as you stood one side in silence. Just as the battle start to seem interesting, you felt a cold stare from behind and turn around to find Kai was staring at you in silence. "Woah that guy have been staring at me for quite some time, now that is creepy..." You thought to yourself as you continue to watch their fight.

As the match went on for a few minutes, Misaki have ended up defeating Aichi with the outcome of 4-6. You were impress that she actually manages to draw a critical trigger in that kind of situation but remember that she might have remember the card order when she activate some card skill. You then walk up to Aichi and pat on his back.

"Now do you understand the important of grade 3 pal?" You ask him as you try to cheer him up after watching him sigh. He nodded and told you that he might want to get some grade 3 card. You watch as he went ahead and purchase some pack over at the counter. You then turn to Misaki and smile.

"How was it? You seem to have fun when playing it." You said as Misaki look up to you with a surprise expression on her face. "You were watching me all this time?" She asks with a curious tone as you smile wryly.

"I did not know you were that engross into the game. Well what do you think about it after playing it? Do you feel that there are some meaning in life now?" You ask in concern as you look at her. Knowing what you are trying to say, Misaki look at the deck that she holds in her hand and thought for a moment.

"I guess so... hey [Y/N] ...thank you for all that you have done." Misaki said as she smiles at you. You shrug as you pretended that you have no idea what she was talking about. You were about to go and see what was Suzuka, you notice that three elemental boys have enter the shop and one of them was having the same atmosphere as Kai.

Just as you were to ignore them, you heard one of them call out to you. "Hey, you over there that seem strong. Fight the great Kamui-sama." Kamui, who appear to have the same atmosphere as Kai call out to you. You turn around and look at him for a moment before letting out a sigh.

"You even add a -sama behind of your name huh... what a cocky attitude you have..." You said as you study him carefully. He ignores your words and head over to a fight table and said "Fight me! Or could you be too scared to fight me?"

You sigh and thought for a while and walk to the table. "Never have I thought that hiding things from people was difficult. Not to mention that I would even drop as far as to fight this brat here due to his taunt." You sigh loudly as Kamui look at you with a curious expression.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asks. "Yeah...The name is [Y/N]. Please to meet you." You reply as you set down your grade 0 in the vanguard circle. "Let see what I can do with this new clan that I have obtain." You thought to yourself as you ask him if he is ready. After he nodded, you went into your serious mode and the both of you get the match underway.

"Stand up, Vanguard! Battleraizer (Power: 5000)" Kamui said as he stood up his vanguard.

"Stand up de Vanguard! Revolution leader, Tia (Power: 5000)!" You said as you stood up your newest grade 0 <<Nemesis>> Clan.

"What the heck is that unit? I never seen before!" Kamui said loudly as he looks at the card in your Vanguard circle. Due to his voice was so loud, Misaki and the rest came over to your table and was surprise to find that you are using a new clan that no one have seen before.

"Don't worry about it...I shall go first then. Draw. I ride Rift summoner, Flora. Revolution leader Tia skill activate. When a <<Nemesis>> unit ride on top of this card, I can move this card to an open rear. Turn end." You then move Tia to the back of your vanguard.

"Tch... I don't care you have in your mind or what is that unit. As long as I can destroy you, that is good enough! My turn draw! I ride Tough Boy (Power: 8000) and call Shout (Power: 7000) to the rear. Battleraizer skill, I move him to the rear when a <<Nova Grappler>> ride on top of him. Tough boy attack!"

"No guard." You said coldly as you watch him drive check.

"Drive trigger check! Get Draw trigger! Power gives to Shout.

"Damage check. No trigger." You said as you put the card into the damage zone. "Nova Grappler huh... Annoying clan just like this kid..." You mumble under your breath as you he continues his attack.

"With the boost of Battleraizer, Shout attack! Battleraizer skill activate! Shout +3000." Kamui said as he attacks you with an attack of 18000.

"Not bad... no guard. Damage check. Nothing huh..." You said as you put another card into the damage zone.

"2 damage huh...Well then turn end. Battleraizer go back to the deck." Kamui said as he put it back to the deck and shuffle it. It was then your turn to attack.

"Stand and Draw. I ride Hellish Revolution Demon (Power: 9000). Skill activates. Counter blast (1). Shout retire and I draw a card. If the card I draw is a grade 1 or less, I can call it. If not, I send to the drop zone. I draw is grade 1 Eclipse Revolution Swordsman, Drug. I call it to the rear. Tia boost, Revolution Demon attack your vanguard!"

"No guard!"

"Drive check. Get Draw trigger! Draw one and power give to Drug."

"Damage check. Get stand trigger, all effect gives it to Tough boy."

"Drug then attack your vanguard!"

"No guard."

You watch as Kamui do a drive check to only see that he did not get any trigger. "Turn end. Your turn brat." You said coldly to him as you close your eye.

"I am not a brat! My name is Kamui! Katsuragi Kamui!" He said in annoy as he glares at you. You sigh and shrug your shoulder and told him to carry on with the fight. Kamui then procced with his turn by standing his vanguard and drawing a card.

"I ride Jack! Then I call Jack (Power: 11000), King of sword (Power: 10000) and dancing wolf (Power: 7000). Jack Counter blast (1) and losses restraint! King of Sword attack your vanguard!"

"Guard with Revolution Researcher, Greed (Draw trigger, Power: 5000)."

"Dancing wolf boost, Jack attack!"

"No guard!"

"Check! Get, Critical trigger. All effect to Jack. Hahaha now you see my true strength?" Kamui said proudly as you calmly check for any trigger. However, you did not get any.

"Laugh while you can. Stand and draw!" You said as you draw a card. Upon seeing the card that you just draw, you let out an evil smile and said "Well well... I did not expect to draw you that fast." Upon hearing the way, you speak, Kamui look up at you nervously.

You then raise the card in the air and smirk at Kamui. "The dark dragon that brings the path of the new era, unleash your strength and crush those that stand in your way! Ride, Darkness Revolution Dragon, Drake!" You said as you ride your new ace grade 3 on the circle causing everyone including Misaki and you sister to look at you in surprise.

"Kamui are you ready? Because starting from now, I am going to enjoy beating the daylight out of you." You grin at him as you look at him like as if he was some low tier animal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, let stop here for now. The next time, we shall continue to see Kamui vs Reader and hope to know more about this new clan call <<Nemesis>>. Until then, peace out! 😊